I go to university and they don't have half term😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    Dont ew me m8:talkhand: and yeah I'm defo looking forward to it
    Rofl, I just find the professional CS:GO games to be too drawn out :/

KOO or SKT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad)
    What are you naming your cell? You have to be imaginative or you won't win. I have won that game three times with the cells being named 'Blob's Ur Uncle', 'Bloba Fett' and 'Blob Hoskins'.
    Thanks for the tip pro gamer . . . if my prokaryotic E. coli cell could cause toxigenic diarrheas in the intestines of your enemies as a sign of affection, it would

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    I go to university and they don't have half term😭
    A week of half term is technically nothing really. The time flies by. Atleast you have Christmas holidays to look forward to. And uni holidays are longer when they do have holidays.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SILVER_INK)
    A week of half term is technically nothing really. The time flies by. Atleast you have Christmas holidays to look forward to. And uni holidays are longer when they do have holidays.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah that's true. I actually think uni holidays are too long, particularly the summer one (3-4 months!) I think since the workload is starting to get to me, I'm getting jealous of school kids with half term haha
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    go 2 slep
    i did ty it wus gd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M0nkey Thunder)
    Rofl, I just find the professional CS:GO games to be too drawn out :/

KOO or SKT?
    Yeah thats true, I get bored easily
    KOO FTW If KOO beats SKT nobody wins :/

ReputationRep:
    Damn... I went to sleep in the end...

I hope both teams lose and some how they spot there was a bug or a major problem in the OG vs SKT game and they rematch and OG win. Xpeke and Soaz deserved to win ;_;

ReputationRep:
    Because life goes on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahmed766)

I hope both teams lose and some how they spot there was a bug or a major problem in the OG vs SKT game and they rematch and OG win. Xpeke and Soaz deserved to win ;_;
    Can't lie, they were great but, but KOO can't lose! It's improbable, but their victory would make for the greatest, they came a long way.. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    True. As much as I love SKT, I just want them to lose a game or two so that they don't finish world's with a clean slate...

ReputationRep:

That'd never happen XD One can dream though

ReputationRep:
    Can't lie, they were great but, but KOO can't lose! It's improbable, but their victory would make for the greatest, they came a long way.. :emo:
    SKT can't lose.. Do you know why their mid laner is called Faker? It's because he's faking his skill level. He is capable of much more and is the ultimate secret weapon. OG are probably stronger than fnatic and were disposed off so easily by SKT.. Their clean record is proof of how powerful they are. I'm disappointed that for yet another season the Asians dominate at worlds. I should retaliate by making a team this year and winning worlds X)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M0nkey Thunder)
    That'd never happen XD One can dream though
    It's better to dream than have nightmares

ReputationRep:
    SKT can't lose.. Do you know why their mid laner is called Faker? It's because he's faking his skill level. He is capable of much more and is the ultimate secret weapon. OG are probably stronger than fnatic and were disposed off so easily by SKT.. Their clean record is proof of how powerful they are. I'm disappointed that for yet another season the Asians dominate at worlds. I should retaliate by making a team this year and winning worlds X)
    Wow you clearly know your stuff xD Hmm we will see next week ... and yeaah sure good luck with your team m8

ReputationRep:
    Wow you clearly know your stuff xD Hmm we will see next week ... and yeaah sure good luck with your team m8
    Naah I'm mediocre ish.. I only know the most famous players but seriously the Koreans are dominating worlds over and over.. Why do you think that is?

ReputationRep:
    Because its only 8:20 pm and my bedtime isnt till 9 pm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed97)
    Because its only 8:20 pm and my bedtime isnt till 9 pm
    You absolute badman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Yeah that's true. I actually think uni holidays are too long, particularly the summer one (3-4 months!) I think since the workload is starting to get to me, I'm getting jealous of school kids with half term haha
    Lol. I can so see why. Dont you think they should space out the rather long summer holidays seriously assignments are hectic. I think we all need a break every now and then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Naah I'm mediocre ish.. I only know the most famous players but seriously the Koreans are dominating worlds over and over.. Why do you think that is?
    Easy. They try, they care, and they don't troll, AND are more dedicated than everyone else

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.