Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Who would you bring back from the dead? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juichiro)
    I will force someone to choose me when I die. Then, I will choose that person when he/she dies.

Gamed.
    Screw you! :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Shakespeare so that I know if he was real or not.

(Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww,that's so sweet:hugs:.
    :hugs:

Long time, how are you?

ReputationRep:
    No but this a seriously interesting thread and all jokes aside I would choose Nikola Tesla without a second thought. He may have just been the most intelligent yet humblest person to walk the face of the earth and was without a doubt ahead of his time. If he were to come back humanity would become much more advanced.

ReputationRep:
    Stieg Larsson. I wish he could see the success of his writing, and I wish I could tell him how much I loved reading books

ReputationRep:
    Steve Jobs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    :hugs:

Long time, how are you?
    Im feeling rather depressed tbh .

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid that for me there can only be one possible answer to this question ( assuming we let our mothers/ fathers lie).

I would resurrect a very sexy woman who died young.

Not too bothered which one so long as she is

a ) a non smoker

b ) very grateful

If I have the power to send her back at will then so much the better.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody.

Who says we have the right to play God like that?

ReputationRep:
    my dreams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Nobody.

Who says we have the right to play God like that?
    No one, that is why no one is capable of doing such a thing. Still shouldn't stop us from questioning what other people think?...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahmed766)
    No one, that is why no one is capable of doing such a thing. Still shouldn't stop us from questioning what other people think?...
    My view is strongly towards questioning why only a single person should be granted a second chance at life and nobody else is? Perhaps some people have more of a perceived influence on human history but does that make their life more important than that of others?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackhaugh)
    Glen. And maybe Rick, depending on how next week goes.
    aaagggh!! you *******

ReputationRep:
    Ghandi. I would have the longest heart to heart talk with him about life

ReputationRep:
    Michael Jackson just bc I wanted to see him live and meet him and he didn't deserve all the crap he got especially when most of them were BS

ReputationRep:
    John Lennon

ReputationRep:
    It is no secret that education has become a for-profit industry. The exorbitant cost of college education implies that an average student has to take on tonnes of debt and/or put their parents under major financial stress. The truth is, most colleges today are merely acting as money-making machines for their private owners and so we find more and more "grad student" associates taking classes, not to mention more lucrative "sports revenue". Engineering students are made to take up "philosophy" of music and other trivial subjects merely for the institute to get ABET accreditation. Such classes are nothing but money makers for the colleges, while taking time away from necessary education.

Today, opportunities for learning and growth expand way beyond the classroom. But the demands of conventional education mean that your student life is caught up in a regimen of submissions, quizzes and tests.

Won’t it be great to have someone to assist you with all of that, so that you can go beyond and learn something extra that really differentiates you from the rest? Drop me a line to know how you can make the most of your college life!
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by F.Nietzsche)
    And why?

YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE PERSON AND YOU CANNOT CHOOSE YOURSELF AFTER YOU DIE.
    the thylacine bc i really want to see it, it was the onlt carnivourous marsupial and it was just an amazing creature :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahmed766)
    No but this a seriously interesting thread and all jokes aside I would choose Nikola Tesla without a second thought. He may have just been the most intelligent yet humblest person to walk the face of the earth and was without a doubt ahead of his time. If he were to come back humanity would become much more advanced.
    I agree it'd be great to meet him and have him back but

1) I think too many people exist today who would try to con/take advantage of his humble nature

2) Although MUCH good has come out of his contributions, I think he might also get depressed seeing the way some industries have put to use his contributions (ie advanced warfare)

ReputationRep:
    Jiraiya. His death still gets to me and it pisses me off how everyone managed to come back besides him in the shinobi war.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.