Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Riddle: If teresa's daughter is my daughter's mother, what am to teresa?! watch

ReputationRep:
    Deez nuts

ReputationRep:
    my daughters mother is my wife who is tammys daughter Tammy being my mother in law. right?

ReputationRep:
    The answer is 'husband' or 'Boyfriend', it was a trick question.

Since 'my daughters mother' is theresa, the person asking the question shares the same daughter as theresa.

ReputationRep:
    you are Cheryl

ReputationRep:
    Everybody over thinking it
    IF TERESA DAUGHTER IS MY DAUGHTERS MOTHER.. WHO AM I TO TERESA?

HER MOTHER....

IF TERESA DAUGHTER... IS MY CHILDS MOTHER
    (My child) would be teresa
    So who am I to TERESA?? HER MOM

ReputationRep:
    Daughter

ReputationRep:
    Teresa's son-in-law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cutelady)
    Is it
    a) Grandmother
    b) Mother
    c) Daughter
    d) Granddaughter
    e) I am Teresa

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Actually, all the answers are correct. The question does not confirm who is asking the question. *If the grandmother to Teresa's daughter (Teresa's mom) is asking the question, the answer is mother. *If Teresa's daughter is asking the question, the answer is daughter. *If Teresa is asking herself the question, the answer is Teresa. *If Teresa's mother's mother (or Teresa's daughter's great grandmother) was asking the question, the answer is grandmother. *If Teresa's daughter's daughter is asking the question, the answer is granddaughter.

ReputationRep:
    You would be Teresa's daughter right?

ReputationRep:
    It is C) Daughter. The person asking the question is Teresa's daughter. It helps to focus on...the question is not asking who are they...it is asking who they are specifically to Teresa. She is Teresa's daughter.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely mother. She is talking about herself.

ReputationRep:
    Lol at people still replying. The OP said the answer haha. It's mother everyone lol. :ahee:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=cutelady;60223445]Is it
    a) Grandmother
    b) Mother
    c) Daughter
    d) Granddaughter
    e) I am Teresa

Grandmother, because my daughter's mother= me, and Teresa's daughter= my mother= grandmother.

Posted fro

ReputationRep:
    Is it
    a) Grandmother
    b) Mother
    c) Daughter
    d) Granddaughter
    e) I am Teresa

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The grandmother.

ReputationRep:
    Daughter - it goes from the first generation to the second to the third, then bounced back up to the second

ReputationRep:
    I may be Teresa, but I'll never be Teresa May...

ReputationRep:
    Ding ding ding RobertBarnett09. The correct answer is ALL of them. It's all dependent upon which of the people listed in the answer is ASKING the question.

ReputationRep:
    Is it
    a) Grandmother
    b) Mother
    c) Daughter
    d) Granddaughter
    e) I am Teresa

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mother. Teresa has homosexual parents.

See below:

Teresa has a daughter called X
    My daughter called X has a mother

Only a father or a mother can have a daughter. Hence, you are a mother (because father ain't an option).

ReputationRep:
    MrsHolmes, you were overthinking this way too much lol. It's daughter. The "my daughters mother" part is what gives it away. Only you can be your own daughters mother. Therefore read it like this: Teresa's daughter is my daughters mother. So who is your daughters mother? You are. >So, Teresa's daughter......your daughters mother(which is you). > So, now knowing you're the daughters mother, the rest of the riddle tells you, you are Teresa's daughter

ReputationRep:
    Actually, all the answers are correct. The question does not confirm who is asking the question.*If the grandmother to Teresa's daughter (Teresa's mom) is asking the question, the answer is mother.*If Teresa's daughter is asking the question, the answer is daughter.*If Teresa is asking herself the question, the answer is Teresa.*If Teresa's mother's mother (or Teresa's daughter's great grandmother) was asking the question, grandmother would be the answer.*If Teresa's daughter's daughter is asking the question, the answer is granddaughter.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.