Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Who do you respect most on TSR? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    yes , i have come back this evening as i have done nearly all of my art so i thought i would reward myself
    Kind of ruins the point of having a big leaving announcement if you come back prematurely

ReputationRep:
    oh it is just bc i respect a lot of TSRians and didn't want to leave anyone out :dontknow:
    I gathered that :yep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Reue)
    Kind of ruins the point of having a big leaving announcement if you come back prematurely
    :indiff: well i assumed that my art would take longer than it did, besides i'm carrying on leaving tomorrow to finish my sketchbook and i underestimated how much i would miss TSR, plus i managed to go 2 days only posting 3 things in total

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkred)
    Viva Emptiness.... so much wisdom
    Lol, ****.

Comes with all that age what I have.

ReputationRep:
    oh thanks is smh a good or bad thing then?
    Coming from him, it's bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Mal)
    You didn't tell me what your av is. These kinds of things hurt me deeply ya kno.
    Sasuke m8.

(Original post by Reue)
    SophieSmall

Delivering solid financial advice in a sea of clueless students.
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    I respect you, for not being a moron
    She does give some sound advice though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    ihatePE
    Spoiler:
    Show
    self-respect
    What about me brother? thought we had something?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Obvious banter is obvious...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    She does give some sound advice though
    Naw thanks
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    hey guys, back for my daily post
    it is so hard staying away from TSR and all my brilliant friends :sad: but my art is going well as i have nearly finished my prep so 2/3rd of it are done. I will be updating the Autumnwatch appreciation thread anyway next week and will probably be online on Halloween bc i am alone on satuday night and it scares me :afraid:

awwww my Hiology buddy :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:cry2::cry2::cry2: omg you are sooo sweet! awww your little kiss emoji gets me every time

aww thank you i feel safer now

awww you are so sweet

love hugs to you all :grouphugs::grouphugs::heart::heart::lovehug::lovehug::lovehug::loveduck::loveduck::loveduck::lovie::lovie:

i need to add my own list on so:
    -Black Rose i respect her knowledge and power greatly :yep:
    -LBS_187 I respect his loyalty and amazingness
    -Fleming1928 i respect her sheer amount of history knowledge, her patience and admire her for all the hard UCAS stuff and the fact she is y13 and talks to me who is a lowly yr12
    -Anon_98 her cheeryness and lovelyness deserbes the highest respect
    -Changing Skies i respect her beautifulness and the fact she is 19 but talks to me and i admire her greatly for getting into Liverpool which is hard to get into. also she is a lovely person
    -Imperion i respect his humour as it is never insulting but hilarious and witty
    -picklescamp i respect her beautiful appearance and admire her greatly and her hat is on point :hat2:
    -jamestg i admire him for maintaing the GCSE thread which was so helpful to me before i decided to sign up as i lurked there for months :lurk:
    -driftawaay i admire her for being such a rock of good sense
    -thecatwithnohat i admire her bc she is soooo sweet and amazing and her avi is so artistically shot

basically i love and respect you all i couldn't possibly name everyone as it would go on forever but i repect and love all of my followers and anyone i have spoken to who is nice to me :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
    You are too wonderful for words! thank you so much :love: definitely one of the kindest people :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    @ihatepe the chinese one

ReputationRep:
    @ihatePE the chinese one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    ihatePE
    Spoiler:
    Show
    self-respect
    this chinese bloke

ReputationRep:
    -Fleming1928 i respect her sheer amount of history knowledge, her patience and admire her for all the hard UCAS stuff and the fact she is y13 and talks to me who is a lowly yr12
    'lowly yr12' Come on, I was in your exact position just last year :hugs:

Thank you so much, I hope that everything's going well with your art work :loveduck:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Fleming1928)
    'lowly yr12' Come on, I was in your exact position just last year :hugs:

Thank you so much, I hope that everything's going well with your art work :loveduck:
    yeah ik but some yr13s can be properly snobby, like in the common room they stare and stay we have stolen their tables

aww no problem!! it is! i have 99.9% finished

ReputationRep:
    TeeEm and Queen Cersei.

ReputationRep:
    yeah ik but some yr13s can be properly snobby, like in the common room they stare and stay we have stolen their tables

aww no problem!! it is! i have 99.9% finished
    When you become a year 13, you will understand that there is nothing worse than year 12s stealing your 'squad area' :laugh:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Fleming1928)
    When you become a year 13, you will understand that there is nothing worse than year 12s stealing your 'squad area' :laugh:
    lol yeah, apparently there is some table hierarchy with the 13s in the back and the 12s in the front. I feel that they should have made this more obvious

ReputationRep:
    Anon_98

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah, apparently there is some table hierarchy with the 13s in the back and the 12s in the front. I feel that they should have made this more obvious
    We have 3 sixth form rooms, and there's still a 'hierarchy'

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.