Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Just Got A 30/200 on an exam watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    My name is a variation of Allie, but it's definitely not "Allie" you turd. You however, are an exceptional case.

gosh Malcolm :innocent:
    Stop calling me names you evil alley bat. Get it? Alley? Allie?
    No I remember you said allie or something.
    And you just wanna start with me like for no reason. And keep blanking what the inconsistencies are.
    You got 0 chill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Mal)
    Come bak
    Sorry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Ahmed766)
    Swansea university is awesome! I revised in their library during A levels because it was open 24 hours and I can just live there for a bit
    I was meant to do my UKCAT in this place called grove house but because I brought an Egyptian passport as ID which wasn't signed they didn't let me in.. (I had to sign it) and I contacted the Egyptian consulate and they said that you should have been allowed entry if you just signed it on the spot.. :X but my grades are pretty average I think. Compared to everyone on TSR who apparently have more A* than fingers on my hands lol.
    Did you apply to Cardiff too? I'm applying to both and I'm so stuck on which I'd want as my firm and insurance :zomg: hopefully they'll hold applicant days soon.

You live really close to Swansea / in Swansea then I'm guessing?

But that really does suck, you missed an opportunity. Hopefully things have been sorted out now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sana_malik)
    lucky you
    ikr. I nearly died when I saw my paper. It was just a mock though to scare us into going to lectures more. He said we "hurt his feelings."

ReputationRep:
    If you got B's then yea I can see why you'd kind of go into a shell about registering but I mean you could've done something and then transferred once you qualified. Play the game.
    True but there's always the chance of being rejected and getting stuck with what you're currently doing which sounds pretty bad :/
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Stop calling me names you evil alley bat. Get it? Alley? Allie?
    No I remember you said allie or something.
    And you just wanna start with me like for no reason. And keep blanking what the inconsistencies are.
    You got 0 chill.
    Okay that was a good one, but that's still not how you spell my name :naughty:
    Good thing I don't like you enough to get offended by the misspelling :shh:

lmao sorry xo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Sorry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It said you went offline.

ReputationRep:
    Okay that was a good one, but that's still not how you spell my name :naughty:
    Good thing I don't like you enough to get offended by the misspelling :shh:

lmao sorry xo
    brutality in ya veins. villain. suicide comes now. allie doesn't like me.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    brutality in ya veins. villain. suicide comes now. allie doesn't like me.
    ...that doesn't make sense

and okk, I'm gonna stop replying to you now :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    True but there's always the chance of being rejected and getting stuck with what you're currently doing which sounds pretty bad :/
    Better than...nothing. Are you ever gonna apply or...still tryna figure it all out and working meantime?
    like I should've taken a gap year but I went right into it because tradition implored me to. I did well for the first two years but now I somehow slipped up mentally and got a 30...

ReputationRep:
    ...that doesn't make sense

and okk, I'm gonna stop replying to you now :ciao:
    nothing you're doing right now makes any sense. for no reason but I will still sleep at night y'know :erm:...

whoever you're backstabbing me for, please tell me they paid you otherwise I don't see how showing such nasty character is worth it ya kno.

ReputationRep:
    It said you went offline.
    Oh right lol. I was trying to sleep - kinda failed, so I'm back to joining my fellow TSRians

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did you apply to Cardiff too? I'm applying to both and I'm so stuck on which I'd want as my firm and insurance :zomg: hopefully they'll hold applicant days soon.

You live really close to Swansea / in Swansea then I'm guessing?

But that really does suck, you missed an opportunity. Hopefully things have been sorted out now.
    Got friends in both Uni's but I think it depends on the course usually Wales is a bit friendlier than England, I say this from a limited experience. I lived 3 years in Cardiff when I was in primary and 2 in Southampton then I moved to Swansea from year 6 to this day X)

I didn't apply to Cardiff because I only have one A* at GCSE and they want like 7 hahahaha!

ReputationRep:
    Oh right lol. I was trying to sleep - kinda failed, so I'm back to joining my fellow TSRians

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol you couldn't sleep because you were thinking of the amazing people on here.
    The amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Better than...nothing. Are you ever gonna apply or...still tryna figure it all out and working meantime?
    like I should've taken a gap year but I went right into it because tradition implored me to. I did well for the first two years but now I somehow slipped up mentally and got a 30...
    I've applied already to St. George's (Don't know why )
    Exeter
    Aberdeen
    Leeds
    Is 30 out of 200 even a pass though? O_o I heard at Uni students tend to score pretty low but I don't know how low and I guess it depends on the course

ReputationRep:
    lol you couldn't sleep because you were thinking of the amazing people on here.
    The amazing.
    Haha get over yourself mate :hand::hand::hand::hand:you said come back because you couldnt get enough of me :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Got friends in both Uni's but I think it depends on the course usually Wales is a bit friendlier than England, I say this from a limited experience. I lived 3 years in Cardiff when I was in primary and 2 in Southampton then I moved to Swansea from year 6 to this day X)

I didn't apply to Cardiff because I only have one A* at GCSE and they want like 7 hahahaha!
    Did you like Cardiff back then (if you even remember)? I really like Swansea but the area seems a bit .. too calm, though the employment rate (100%) and student satisfaction (100%) for my course says otherwise :lol:

Luckily Cardiff don't look at GCSEs for other courses, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten an offer :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Close! But no cigar I wanna do medicine but yeah it's like more competitive than the getting in the NBA
    Wow, interesting comparison:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've applied already to St. George's (Don't know why )
    Exeter
    Aberdeen
    Leeds
    Is 30 out of 200 even a pass though? O_o I heard at Uni students tend to score pretty low but I don't know how low and I guess it depends on the course
    For the exam, no. The aim was 200/200. But he said he is dropping it, it was more of a I think he said diagnostic. The students openly criticize his teaching methods. But whatever. I normally do not perform at this level but I started off on the wrong foot anyway.
    Oh wait so they all rejected you?

ReputationRep:
    Haha get over yourself mate :hand::hand::hand::hand:you said come back because you couldnt get enough of me :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Things escalate so quickly on TSR. But nah I just need a quick chat before bed to ease my mind off my failures successes.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.