The Student Room Group

Muslim guys who do haram stuff, what sort of wife you want?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vis break2
uh oh spaghettios

Haha. Dw about it. Theres nothing funnier thaan someone self proclaiming they have a 'high level of intelligence lmao'.

Anyway. I know you only joined tsr today but I just want to let you know most people aren't this bad on this forum and are actually helpful. So don't make any judgements yet based on the right-wing nutjob clown posting above.

BTW WHY R U STILL AWAKE AT QUATER PAST 3?
Original post by Mentally
Haha. Dw about it. Theres nothing funnier thaan someone self proclaiming they have a 'high level of intelligence lmao'.

Anyway. I know you only joined tsr today but I just want to let you know most people aren't this bad on this forum and are actually helpful. So don't make any judgements yet based on the right-wing nutjob clown posting above.

BTW WHY R U STILL AWAKE AT QUATER PAST 3?

lmao, I may have been here before...
plus 3:00 - 5:30 am is real n***a hours
Original post by vis break2
I want a hijabi on the streets
but a harami under the sheets

Funniest thing I've seen on TSR in a while. Well done, mate. Well done. :rofl:
Original post by i<3milkshake
The rules of this forum are English only. Those who speak proper English will genuinely struggle to follow this thread. They genuinely will, that is not an understatement.

If I wanted to hear such ghetto babble I would go and visit the most undesirable areas of Birmingham and London.

No wonder the country has such a dislike of some cultures. Whatever language they are speaking it is for those who are evidently not particularly intelligent or even evolved.

I very much have a phobia of such people. Look how they speak;

And you are all doing an excellent job of showing why I am entirely justified in such a view in addition to the evidence provided in my posts. My posts give clear evidence from credible sources about crime, cultural damage, etc.
Looks like even the English language is under threat in the UK. You are a stellar example of why I am right.

People who speak like this are very intelligent. Best to listen to every word they say.
*Because they speak so few words in English it is worth noting when they do so the moment can be savoured.

High levels of intelligence actually. You seem to be another inhabitant of the ghetto, talking the language of the urban youth.

You really need to get some help.
Reply 84
People change .
Reply 85
The rules of this forum are English only. Those who speak proper English will genuinely struggle to follow this thread. They genuinely will, that is not an understatement.

If I wanted to hear such ghetto babble I would go and visit the most undesirable areas of Birmingham and London.

No wonder the country has such a dislike of some cultures. Whatever language they are speaking it is for those who are evidently not particularly intelligent or even evolved.

And you are all doing an excellent job of showing why I am entirely justified in such a view in addition to the evidence provided in my posts. My posts give clear evidence from credible sources about crime, cultural damage, etc.
Looks like even the English language is under threat in the UK. You are a stellar example of why I am right.

People who speak like this are very intelligent. Best to listen to every word they say.
*Because they speak so few words in English it is worth noting when they do so the moment can be savoured.

High levels of intelligence actually. You seem to be another inhabitant of the ghetto, talking the language of the urban youth.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0o6eBtxcLzk
Original post by aspiring_nurse
lmao breaking news English unda threat in the uk ta to mandems street talk on TSR.
This person needs 2 chill. Chill maaro 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

See the post two above this. Not only is English under threat but the UK as a whole.
(Not that many parts of the UK look like a developed country now. The cities are in a right state. Well hopefully the state lurching to the right with the Tories and the problem can solve the problem. Theresa May gave an excellent speech at the Conservative conference, well played. All is not lost).

Throw all the lame insults you like, the people missing chromosomes are the ones who do the above in the links:wink:. No wonder such communities throw around such strange insults-when we see the calibre of person we are dealing with (again, see the links above) I am fortunate they have not abused me, robbed me and that I still have my head attached securely to my neck.
(edited 8 years ago)

Sorry, but who are you again?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending