The Student Room Group

Do you/have you ever used Tinder?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Slowbro93
Friend and I created the Tinder tales a couple of summers ago with all the weird **** we saw on there :rofl:

Remember? :rofl:

:rofl: the Tinder Tales are in my top 10 favourite ever online memories.

"bigger than the mother ****ing door frame" :rofl:
Original post by snailsareslimy
:rofl: the Tinder Tales are in my top 10 favourite ever online memories.

"bigger than the mother ****ing door frame" :rofl:

We need to that that **** published :rofl: we came across some odd people on there! :eek:
The administraters can run it as they like, ban whoever they want

Original post by Foo.mp3
1) No, they can't, there is a code of conduct; 2) Even if they could censor the site, the girl is not an admin

You should try reporting them :yy:
Reply 83
Original post by queen-bee
You'd rarely find Middle eastern girls on dating websites most likely let alone one on a place like tinder. Baba( daddy) wouldn't allow that if he found out also the values we have,I don't know many Arab girls that actually sleep with numerous and strange men,maybe some but not the majority,it more of a western thing,hence why I don't do hookups or that type of nonsense. We value our reputation based on cultural values and Norms. That being said,I act more European than Arab and some of the things I belief in go against my culture,tinder just isn't one of them.

Cultural values and 'Norms' such as?

There is nothing wrong with casual sex. Let's not start to 'slut shame' here.
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
may i remind you this is a student forum not a dating site

Do you go around and tell everyone in real life this is not a speed date :hmmm:
Original post by Foo.mp3
If you feel I’ve phrased something in a tone that could be (mis)interpreted as nasty then do please feel free to point it out :smile:

Whilst I would not wish to unduly upset or offend anyone, I’m afraid IDGAF how standing up to Islamism reflects on me, it’s my moral and patriotic obligation

Correct

Indeed I would not

Shots fired!

Such as?

Don't you worry about that
Original post by Foo.mp3

Whilst I would not wish to unduly upset or offend anyone, I’m afraid IDGAF how standing up to Islamism reflects on me, it’s my moral and patriotic obligation

I don't think anything said here could possibly be defined as "Islamism", but whatever satisfies your ego.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending