Announcements

ReputationRep:
    im writing 3 essays at once r8 now
    total 6000 words needed...
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by pizzad0gs)
    "Critically examine the view that religion is always a conservative force in society"
    It's due on Tuesday and I haven't written a word of it.
    This sounds really interesting, I could think of a lot to say about this. :yum: What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    This sounds really interesting, I could think of a lot to say about this. :yum: What are you studying?
    It is pretty interesting, I just can never motivate myself to do essays Sociology!

ReputationRep:
    Is civil disobedience an indispensable aspect of citizenship?
    It's quite interesting, but 2500 words isn't a lot of space

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHalfCentaur)
    Isn't IPA a type of beer? :P
    My dear HalfCentaur, thou seekst the meaning of IPA not as an alcoholic beverage, but...what am I doing? Not the one I'm thinking of :P

ReputationRep:
    For Criminology degree. Making Sense of Society. A family tree with 500 word commentary incorporating structure and agency. Due in 2 weeks. Reading Week next week so planning on getting the bulk of it done then.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a first year law student and my first essay is entitled:

"The UK's membership in the EU has affected constitutional law by eroding parliamentary sovereignty. Discuss."

Due Friday next week - just about to start now!

ReputationRep:
    2nd year Biomedical Science.
    "Discuss the Pathogenesis of Staphylococcus Aureus."

ReputationRep:
    Mine was:
    To what extent should governments prioritise controlling inflation over reducing unemployment?

It is A level Econ btw

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually a final year - not doing an essay, but my first of two mini dissertations this year has a working title - "A Game of Balance: Pro and Anti-inflammatory signalling of Interleukin-6 in Rheumatoid Arthritis"

Interesting stuff, but still dying over it. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    2nd year Biomedical Science.
    "Discuss the Pathogenesis of Staphylococcus Aureus."
    That one sounds like fun, actually! ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperIby)
    That one sounds like fun, actually! ^_^
    Yeah I'm glad my personal tutor is a microbiologist as it means any tutorial essays are always on that subject. I'll easily be able to hash out that essay in a few hours and get a good mark.

ReputationRep:
    My current essay is "to what extent is the United Nations a challenge for state sovereignty?"
    (First year IR)

It's actually really interesting to read about!

ReputationRep:
    To what extent do Ovid and Virgil tell the story of Orpheus and Eurydice differently?

AH Latin dissertation

ReputationRep:
    Discuss the molecular structure of AMPA receptors and how alternative splicing, post-transcriptional editing and subunit composition affect the properties of AMPA receptors.

3rd year Physiology and Pharmacology

ReputationRep:
    Is psychology a science? Outline arguments for and against.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.