The Student Room Group

Guys prefer Blondes? Blondes have more fun?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Blonde and pretty is very feminine..
Original post by Ayaz123
Well its my choice if i prefer blondes or brunettes :P im not telling you to change your hair colour for me?

haha ik i just decided to quote ur statement. i am brunette so i like the comment LMAO
All i could focus on was your eyebrows....what have you done to them?
Reply 83
Original post by Josb
You can create a folder for your selfies on your profile.
:perv:

thanks for the heads up
Reply 84
Original post by ermahgerd11
All i could focus on was your eyebrows....what have you done to them?

they're my natural eyebrows can we please stop being horrible about them, pretty please, I can't help them
Original post by tsrabby
they're my natural eyebrows can we please stop being horrible about them, pretty please, I can't help them

Oh. I wasn't trying to offend.
Brunettes> blondes

Depends on the individual plus you can always change you hair colour. Blonde hair would never suit me,however.
I don't know who you have been talking but I've never heard that it's just a stupid stereotype. I don't know how many times I have to tell people this but if a guy likes you they will like you for who you are not because of your hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
Original post by Josb
Asians and blacks prefer blondes, it seems.

Well, I have two mixed race parents (essentially averages out to half Eastern European/Jewish and half black) and I'm just not into blondes at all. Unless it is on people who are naturally blonde (about as rare as rocking horse s*** in England) it just lacks class - even natural blondes don't particularly do anything for me.

I don't know if I would count as "black" to you though.
Reply 89
Oh. I wasn't trying to offend.

so what did you deem wrong with them? I'm sorry but I can't help them
Original post by tsrabby
so what did you deem wrong with them? I'm sorry but I can't help them

Well. If you must know i thought you did your eyebrows and made them really arched and high up on your face. So i was gonna suggest you left them alone as they looked a bit overdone and slightly creepy. But they're your natural eyebrows. You're beautiful so dw about it xD
Reply 91
Well. If you must know i thought you did your eyebrows and made them really arched and high up on your face. So i was gonna suggest you left them alone as they looked a bit overdone and slightly creepy. But they're your natural eyebrows. You're beautiful so dw about it xD

in all fairness sometimes when I'm thinking I raise them but because they are expressive I don't realise, and thanks but I think I'm going to leave my face out of my avatar for now
Dark hair is and has always been my preference.
Original post by tsrabby
All I ever hear is, I prefer blondes but if she's brunette and has a good personality as well I might make an exception. or blonde girls are hotter. Maybe the people saying this are immature I don't know but speaking from a brunettes perspective I would be lying if I said it didn't grind on me because I know of a lot of brunettes that are very pretty and they don't get a look in, why is that?
I'm just wondering I mean everyone is beautiful, etc etc but I just don't understand why brunettes or gingers don't get the same recognition its like as soon as she's blonde she is instantly the hottest girl ever, is that just the case in my neck of the woods or ????

Hair colour doesn't make any difference to me. It's more about the person as a whole :h:

Obviously, different people will have different preferences. You've just come across a lot of people who think that "blonde is best", but a lot probably don't, and a lot (like me) don't mind :smile:
Redheads and blondes are the best :proud:
Original post by Juichiro
Ridiculous. The idea that the colour of your hair determines the rest of your physical appearance, or your personality is flawed.

Flawed lol, sounds like 7 of 9 off star trek voyager, if you watched it :tongue:
Original post by mistyblue~
Flawed lol, sounds like 7 of 9 off star trek voyager, if you watched it :tongue:

No, I didn't. :/ Please, elaborate on your answer.
Wth, she asked for my opinion after my original comment? And i said she was beautiful...
I'm not bullying anyone and i'm a girl
Reply 98
Thanks I guess but you both made similar points, guess I need to 're-evaluate'
Original post by tsrabby
Thanks I guess but you both made similar points, guess I need to 're-evaluate'

Exactly, he made the exact same point as me. I didn't mean to make you feel bad about yourself :frown: I honestly thought they weren't your natural.eyebrows but like you said your eyebrows are naturally expressive and you were raising your eyebrows. You don't need to "re-evaluate" anything. You are pretty, gahh xD
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending