Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer for Modern Languages and Linguistics, ABB. It's the first offer I've got but I'm 99% sure it's going to be my firm, I'd absolutely love to go there. So chuffed!

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for English Language - BBC through PARTNERS Is anyone else going to the English offer holders' visit day on Wednesday by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    Not got an offer yet but should get an unconditional for Marketing which I will instantly firm , anyone going to be studying this subject?

ReputationRep:
    Economics and finance offer holder

ReputationRep:
    Yup sent in UCAS on Friday (the deadline) and received my first offer this morning (thursday) unconditional to do Marine Technology & Naval Architecture and I only got BBC in my A Levels and DC in my AS Levels.

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer for Spanish, beginners French, translating and interpreting. Their modern languages library looked so good!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to Newcastle uni London campus?😳

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimjambles)
    I just got an offer for Modern Languages and Linguistics, ABB. It's the first offer I've got but I'm 99% sure it's going to be my firm, I'd absolutely love to go there. So chuffed!
    Congrats!!! Could I ask,when did you send your application off?

Well Done again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rish17)
    Congrats!!! Could I ask,when did you send your application off?

Well Done again
    Thank you!

I sent it off about an hour and a half before the deadline. Their response came through really quick, 3 days after I'd sent it off - before I'd received their acknowledgement of application email even. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for Combined Honours a few days ago (AAB), anyone else? I'm looking to study Geography and Sociology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FizzyTrev)
    I got an offer for Combined Honours a few days ago (AAB), anyone else? I'm looking to study Geography and Sociology
    Congrats!!! I've also applied for Combined Honours to study Psychology and Sociology! Though I haven't had any offer(or rejection) yet. May I ask when you sent your application off?

Well Done again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rish17)
    Congrats!!! I've also applied for Combined Honours to study Psychology and Sociology! Though I haven't had any offer(or rejection) yet. May I ask when you sent your application off?

Well Done again
    Thank you!! I sent my application off during the second week of December, I believe? So it's been quite a while since then. I'm not sure I'm going to select Newcastle as either of my choices though. Hope everything goes well with psych/soc! Is Newcastle your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FizzyTrev)
    Thank you!! I sent my application off during the second week of December, I believe? So it's been quite a while since then. I'm not sure I'm going to select Newcastle as either of my choices though. Hope everything goes well with psych/soc! Is Newcastle your first choice?
    Oh ok. And yeh, I literally just received an offer from them today and it was lower than I was expecting so it's more than likely it will be my first choice now!! Good Luck with the rest of your application as well.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone firming Law at Newcastle?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to put it as my firm for law but haven't visited the university yet.

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer to study Psychology in November, 99% sure it'll be my firm!

Sorry if this has already been asked but is anyone else firming a Psychology offer?

Also going to the applicant visit day on the 30th of March, as well as a tour of Castle Leazes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thornes)

Sorry if this has already been asked but is anyone else firming a Psychology offer?

Also going to the applicant visit day on the 30th of March, as well as a tour of Castle Leazes!

I got an offer for psychology in November too, and firmed Newcastle last week

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Computer Science!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thornes)

Sorry if this is a bit late but I've got an unconditional for Psychology and I've firmed it plus I'm going to tour Castle Leazes on the 27th of this month (April) :2euk48l:

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Politics and History via partners - Distinction, BB. Without doubt firmed it

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.