Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mihael_Keehl)
    If you have time, can you look at the top of page12 in the edexcel book,do we need to know that - and does that even make sense?
    It makes sense yes and it's very easy to prove. Idk I just know it from reading it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    It makes sense yes and it's very easy to prove. Idk I just know it from reading it
    I see how that works, method of differences for a reason - but will we be asked to prove that?

ReputationRep:
    I see how that works, method of differences for a reason - but will we be asked to prove that?
    Not too sure but tbh I think it's easier to prove than an actual method of differences question :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Not too sure but tbh I think it's easier to prove than an actual method of differences question :laugh:
    Chapter 1 should be in C3 and methods of differences should be in FP1, but I don't mind the free marks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aymanzayedmannan)
    Chapter 1 should be in C3 and methods of differences should be in FP1, but I don't mind the free marks
    Yeah I'll take em :lol:

ReputationRep:
    which exam do i do first?

FP2 or M1 idk

I am better at fp2 I think?

ReputationRep:
    which exam do i do first?

FP2 or M1 idk

I am better at fp2 I think?
    I would say do whatever you find hardest first, that way you'll get it out of the way and end the 3hr (+break ) period on a high (hopefully!)

I have FP3 and S2 on the same day, God help me :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edothero)
    I would say do whatever you find hardest first, that way you'll get it out of the way and end the 3hr (+break ) period on a high (hopefully!)

what do you mean break lol?

I have that too and D1 and M2.

S2 is cake lolzzz

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean break lol?

I have that too and D1 and M2.

S2 is cake lolzzz
    I think they give you a 5-10 minute break in between two back to back exams, but you're not allowed to get up from your seat or communicate with anyone .
    Don't quote me on this, I'm not 100% about it

physicsmaths I'm sure you've had back to back Maths exams before, is this the case?

ReputationRep:
    I think they give you a 5-10 minute break in between two back to back exams, but you're not allowed to get up from your seat or communicate with anyone .

physicsmaths I'm sure you've had back to back Maths exams before, is this the case?
    From what I have done before you can go toilet and then resume the exam.

I see, FP2 is probably more important anyhow.

ReputationRep:

I don't think you're allowed to choose which exam goes first?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    I've always been under the assumption that you can, but then again I've never had back to back exams. My bad.

ReputationRep:
    I've always been under the assumption that you can, but then again I've never had back to back exams. My bad.
    Nor have I, hence my question mark at the end of the sentence, because I'm not sure either, so not your bad yet.

ReputationRep:
    I think you can, depedning on how many students are writing the paper.
    idk I have given exams externally beofre, the centre I use gave me the choice beofre.

Not too big of an issue, if one isn't ready then - then they nevver will be.

Just done FP2 Chapter 2 series, edexcel questions in the books -really easy?

The ones where they don't have sigma notation areharder imo.

ReputationRep:
    Just done FP2 Chapter 2 series, edexcel questions in the books -really easy?

The ones where they don't have sigma notation areharder imo.
    Yeah Chapter 2 in my opinion is the easiest chapter in the book

I'm in.

ReputationRep:
    Nor have I, hence my question mark at the end of the sentence, because I'm not sure either, so not your bad yet.
    I was given a choice in D1 M2 last year, but it was just me sitting them so I'm not sure about schools and classes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Not really they just wait and give you the paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aymanzayedmannan)
    Yikes, you seem to be right.

IAL June 14 - 68
    IAL June 15 - 69

Maybe they're compensating for them low FP3 boundaries?
    Tell me about it :laugh:

59/75 for 90UMS last year if I remember correctly, what a monster test that must have been :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DylanJ42)
    Tell me about it :laugh:

59/75 for 90UMS last year if I remember correctly, what a monster test that must have been :afraid:
    It was a funny exam haha. I ran outtta time and missed a 6 marker apparently that quests was bare hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 24, 2017
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.