The Student Room Group

Do you have a phobia?

Scroll to see replies

Spamthreadphobia?
Reply 81
Spiders are my Kryptonite
Original post by z33
Spiders are my Kryptonite

I really hate them too. They make my 'cousin' freeze, which is ironic because he's a body-builder. :biggrin:
Reply 84
Original post by Scopeowner
I really hate them too. They make my 'cousin' freeze, which is ironic because he's a body-builder. :biggrin:

hey it can happen to people of all shapes and sizes :tongue:

they're ****ing scary though idc if they're scared of me because I can assure you I AM more scared of them than they are of me
Original post by z33
hey it can happen to people of all shapes and sizes :tongue:

they're ****ing scary though idc if they're scared of me because I can assure you I AM more scared of them than they are of me

Yeah that's true. Idk, it's weird for me because my cousin in the 'fearless' type of person, he's been through so much worse but 'spiders' just make him freeze.
Original post by F.Nietzsche
Trypophobia, look it up.

me too :frown:
Reply 87
Yeah that's true. Idk, it's weird for me because my cousin in the 'fearless' type of person, he's been through so much worse but 'spiders' just make him freeze.

Yeah I agree haha
My parents aren't scared of spiders they grab it and come running after me -_-

There was some flying spider mosquito thingy in my Computing lesson once... it was RIGHT next to me on the wall and the teacher was explaining I didn't want to disturb but when that thing flew I screamed and ran all over the class room. I don't talk to anyone there so it was awkward as **** hahaha but it kept coming at me and I kept dodging!

Teacher lost his **** but it was funny hahaha he was all like "SIT DOWN. SIT. DOWN."

Got moved to the front but oh well :tongue:
Original post by z33
Yeah I agree haha
My parents aren't scared of spiders they grab it and come running after me -_-

There was some flying spider mosquito thingy in my Computing lesson once... it was RIGHT next to me on the wall and the teacher was explaining I didn't want to disturb but when that thing flew I screamed and ran all over the class room. I don't talk to anyone there so it was awkward as **** hahaha but it kept coming at me and I kept dodging!

Teacher lost his **** but it was funny hahaha he was all like "SIT DOWN. SIT. DOWN."

Got moved to the front but oh well :tongue:

Hmm, that must have been a 'daddy long legs' as they can fly.

Haha, people have gone crazy in my classes as well when bugs started zooming around the room. :biggrin:
Reply 89
Hmm, that must have been a 'daddy long legs' as they can fly.

Haha, people have gone crazy in my classes as well when bugs started zooming around the room. :biggrin:

****ing daddy long legs are the worst. I will NEVER go to Australia. Have you even SEEN the gigantic spiders (my entire body is itching right now *shudders*).

It's the funniest thing ever when people freak their **** on the other side of the classroom - but when I get attacked it's a near death experience hahaha
Original post by z33
****ing daddy long legs are the worst. I will NEVER go to Australia. Have you even SEEN the gigantic spiders (my entire body is itching right now *shudders*).

It's the funniest thing ever when people freak their **** on the other side of the classroom - but when I get attacked it's a near death experience hahaha

Yeah, I've heard about those giant ones. At least they're not as big as the ones in Harry Potter. :biggrin:

Australia is a very dangerous place, as most creatures there are poisonous. :frown:
Reply 91
Yeah, I've heard about those giant ones. At least they're not as big as the ones in Harry Potter. :biggrin:

Australia is a very dangerous place, as most creatures there are poisonous. :frown:

Nah mate have YOU SEEN THE LOTR ONE THAT TRIED TO EAT FRODO?
The Harry Potter one ain't no match! (Don't Google it - you won't sleep)

Yeah it's sad though bc Australia is awesome :frown:
Original post by z33
Nah mate have YOU SEEN THE LOTR ONE THAT TRIED TO EAT FRODO?
The Harry Potter one ain't no match! (Don't Google it - you won't sleep)

Yeah it's sad though bc Australia is awesome :frown:

Haha, I forgot about the LOTR one. I probably shouldn't google either one up! :biggrin:

Yeah, I really want to visit Australia but hearing about their deadly animals, bugs and etc.. really puts me off. :s-smilie:
The hole where the water comes out in a swimming pool, it has terrified me since I was little. No matter how small it is I always feel like it could suck me in.
phobia of fish
Reply 95
Haha, I forgot about the LOTR one. I probably shouldn't google either one up! :biggrin:

Yeah, I really want to visit Australia but hearing about their deadly animals, bugs and etc.. really puts me off. :s-smilie:

Haha I will never forget - especially in the video game when I had to actually go and kill it and couldn't really close my eyes like in the movie haha :tongue:

Same same, I hope big cities like Sydney and Melbourne don't have wild spiders and crocodiles burgling houses
Vermiphobia
I am petrified of cows
Original post by 1999_student
phobia of fish

I have that
Original post by driftawaay
I have that

but only if I'm in the sea not if they're in tanks

Quick Reply

Latest