Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Nothing special tbf it can be awesome but nothing to rave about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodle0)
    A painful activity in which a man, using the stiffest and pointiest part of his pelvic region, repeatedly stabs a female in her crotch until he feels satisfied.

- Feminist

:ahee::ahee:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    sex??
    i've never heard of that videogame before??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    sex??
    its a rare pokemon u only unlock it after level 420 prestige and u have to do a 360 no scope collateral
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I think for most men, it's more about fun than anything. It's not this mind-blowing orgasmic experience, I can get a better orgasm from masturbating tbh... but it sure is a lot of fun if you're doing it with someone you're compatible with in terms of what you get off on.

ReputationRep:
    Pulsating

ReputationRep:
    oooooh only level 420??? i thought it had to be over 9000 phew its not going to be that hard to unlock heheehe but all i need 2 do iz find player 2
    nooooo at lvl 9001 u unlock master-b8 which is the ultim8 pokemon but that's too hard u need k/d ratio of at least 9/11 :eek: and yeh 420 isnt too hard ill play with u we'll pwn some n00bs together and teabag them

ReputationRep:
    Meh. Also orgasms. Would only ever have as an expression of love to a romantic partner.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gay.

ReputationRep:
    ooooh dat makes sense ok ok hav u evr reached lvl 9001 4 da game "sex"????? no nothing iz hard 4 me (dats wot she said) n i can bet up any1. kk letz kill da n00bz n show dem whos boss
    yh yh im a pro mlg player numba 1 in da world i won a crate of mountain dew nd doritos last yr. ooohh r u a pro mlg'er too????? wat rank r u??? 1v1 me nuketown melee only 1st

Spoiler:
    Show
    omg I need to stop, I think I'm losing a few iq points every time I type like that :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    it's like a unicorn cumming all over your face while someone tickles your balls

ReputationRep:
    omgggg i would b jealouz of u...but i own doritos and mountain dew compani ahahhaha so basically i own u hahha n my rank iz so high dat dey needed 2 hav 1 bigger den 1st 4 me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    LOOOOOL same :rofl: :rofl:
    omg i new it ur a hacker nd modder..... u own mtn dew AND doritos?? its not a conspiracy any more... i no what u r.......... loominaartyconfurmed!!!11!!!1!11 !one!!!one11!! *sirens* #megalizelarijuana #ronpaul2012 #kony2012 #wakeupamerica

ReputationRep:
    It depends who with.. For some, its a quick simple ****... For others it can be completely different.. For pleasure, connecting two people together, and tbh, I think its was better when you're with a partner and doing it instead of a one nighter... I feel like its more passionate, Its a feeling no one can explain or tell you how it feels as its your opinion/feelings.. But how come you ask?

ReputationRep:
    Overrated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbie1998xo)
    It depends who with.. For some, its a quick simple ****... For others it can be completely different.. For pleasure, connecting two people together, and tbh, I think its was better when you're with a partner and doing it instead of a one nighter... I feel like its more passionate, Its a feeling no one can explain or tell you how it feels as its your opinion/feelings.. But how come you ask?
    This.

sex??
    LOL! Repped!

(Original post by bassbabe)
    Overrated.
    Eh? Explain please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jay2013)
    This.

LOL! Repped!

Eh? Explain please!
    Some people don't like sex, ever. The whole world goes on about how great sex is and how everyone needs to try it, but some people don't ever want it. Others get absolutely nothing from sex.

Contrary to popular opinion, it is not a necessity for life. It is not even a particularly desirable part of life for many people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha! I can partially answer your question...

I've had phone sex.. Still a virgin lol. Yes I know it's weird, even when people told me there's a thing called phone sex.. I used to think how is that possible!

But it is possible.. And I can only say one thing AMAZING best feeling ever.. Knowing that two people are connected over the phone is crazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbie1998xo)
    Because I am a wannabe sexologist

ReputationRep:
    how did u kno dat...
    i cant let u live wid u knowin all dat inportant info...
    say ur last wordz
    omg no, i dindu nuffin plzzzzz........ jus dnt tbag me kk???? i beter say my last wordz...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sample Text

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    It can be amazing or awful depending on who it's with and if they are selfish in bed.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.