yes
    50.00%
    no
    50.00%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    wow. Seems obvious now.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on your face tbh, some people suit better with short hair whilst others look better with long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    It depends on your face tbh, some people suit better with short hair whilst others look better with long.
    Which ones suit short?

Yeah my friend has a long face and she looks so much better short. I have the opposite tho

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, we need pics to come to a conclusion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiotGirll)
    Which ones suit short?

Yeah my friend has a long face and she looks so much better short. I have the opposite tho
    I think that people with slim faces tend to look really good with short hair, also have high cheekbones and a good bone structure tends to help. If you have a really chubby face then defo stick to long hair

ReputationRep:
    I think that people with slim faces tend to look really good with short hair, also have high cheekbones and a good bone structure tends to help. If you have a really chubby face then defo stick to long hair
    My face is slim but a rectangle idk how to describe sorry :lol:

ReputationRep:
    All those Bobs are miserable. If your hair is getting ridiculously long just style it, dont ever cut your hair, they're millions and millions of girls in africa who would die to have your long hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsandaLFC)
    All those Bobs are miserable. If your hair is getting ridiculously long just style it, dont ever cut your hair, they're millions and millions of girls in africa who would die to have your long hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sure they have more pressing needs than Riot-girls hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiotGirll)
    My face is slim but a rectangle idk how to describe sorry :lol:
    sounds like it would suit you then. I personally generally prefer long hair on women though. But if you are after a new look then go for it!

ReputationRep:
    sounds like it would suit you then. I personally generally prefer long hair on women though. But if you are after a new look then go for it!
    I might go ask my hair dresser actually. Thanks

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.