Turn on thread page Beta

Mr M's Edexcel GCSE Linear Mathematics Higher 1MA0 Paper 1 Answers November 2015 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    have u actually done the predicted papers 2015 from this website
    yepp,

you know for the percentage increase or decrease for the hospital Q, what did u get? I got 11%

ReputationRep:
    hope everyone gets a good grade I achieved a c last year took it early and taking it early again hoping to get an a or b.I want to know my results now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kmohazeb)
    yepp,

you know for the percentage increase or decrease for the hospital Q, what did u get? I got 11%
    increasing and decreasing was on the predicted paper and also on the actual one
    n whoever predicted the paper was bang on!!!
    i can't remember the question

ReputationRep:
    increasing and decreasing was on the predicted paper and also on the actual one
    n whoever predicted the paper was bang on!!!
    i can't remember the question
    something about wanting to decrease it from 68mins to 60mins, whats the percentage decrease

ReputationRep:
    something about wanting to decrease it from 68mins to 60mins, whats the percentage decrease
    i worked out the difference which was 8 and then times it by the 100 / 68 i think
    cant remember exact

ReputationRep:
    I got 12% for the actual paper

ReputationRep:
    For this I got 7 mins for the first part cos u had to do it to the nearest min so 60.52=61 68-61=7 and I got 12% for the second part, it was closest to 60, I found

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hassanh)
    For this I got 7 mins for the first part cos u had to do it to the nearest min so 60.52=61 68-61=7 and I got 12% for the second part, it was closest to 60, I found
    I somehow got 60 for part A??

ReputationRep:
    yup u will get marks but thats what i did in June exam and i thought i got that wrong coz the mark scheme ans was different but when i had my scripts back i achieved 3 marks out of 4 and i did the same method like u did
    but this time i did cost/ml and got 175ml
    Omg, yes! however the waiting part is worse than the exam lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZeusYous)
    Omg, yes! however the waiting part is worse than the exam lol
    YES!!! n its not till January
    i am so so nervous

ReputationRep:
    I got 61 for some unknown reason!

ReputationRep:
    I think when it said round to the nearest min you did that. You will get 2/3 because you got that. You have to round up though, then take away. I'm sure you will get method marks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by victorialep)
    I got 61 for some unknown reason!
    You had to subtract 61 from 68 giving u 7 after. You'll get 2 of the marks if you got to 61

ReputationRep:
    You had to subtract 61 from 68 giving u 7 after. You'll get 2 of the marks if you got to 61
    what was it out of?

ReputationRep:
    Good enough for me thank you hassanh

ReputationRep:
    did everyone find the paper 2 calc today easier than yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    yep I did

ReputationRep:
    and for the filling plane tank question, for some reason I got 9mins arghhhh

ReputationRep:
    Deffo! I marked myself harshly and got 58, and 47/48 on first paper, so hopefully got a B.

ReputationRep:
    nice, I got something like 40 mins maybe can't even remember loool

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 6, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.