Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Black ops 3 watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Who's buying the black ops game?
    Yay
    52.38%
    Nay
    47.62%

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Ahmed766;60437183]Admit it, you were probably one of those 12 year olds at some point.. :lol:

Never fam. Back then in COD 4 it was rare for someone to swear at you unless you swore at them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAre Teh Lejend)
    London.

Lejend
    I mean like originally from, Btw you can't be playing Yi man.. That takes no skill ;(

(Original post by AzimH)
    Never fam. Back then in COD 4 it was rare for someone to swear at you unless you swore at them.
    when I played black ops most of the time there were these annoying plebs who would just play music.. Sometimes they played Justin Bieber bruh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahmed766)
    I mean like originally from, Btw you can't be playing Yi man.. That takes no skill ;(
    Only low elo noobs say Yi is no skill. Playing anything in high elo and winning takes skill.

ReputationRep:

when I played black ops most of the time there were these annoying plebs who would just play music.. Sometimes they played Justin Bieber bruh
    Fam, that's black ops though. My first COD game was like COD 2 and the first COD multiplayer game I played was COD 4. Still love it till this day. Wish they make a remake of it.

ReputationRep:
    Only low elo noobs say Yi is no skill. Playing anything in high elo and winning takes skill.
    Kinda liked AP Yi but they ruined him after the rework.. I used to main Mordekaiser but after they reworked him I don't know how to play him anymore lol.. I'm going to retire bruh. That game is full of kids and it's so hard to carry a team on your own

(Original post by AzimH)
    Fam, that's black ops though. My first COD game was like COD 2 and the first COD multiplayer game I played was COD 4. Still love it till this day. Wish they make a remake of it.
    damn bruh ur old school.. How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    Most multi platform games are predominately played on console.

Uhh League, the game that has a community full of toxic trolls. Not sure how I played that game for 2 years straight. Managed to reach Challenger though still.
    Damm , challenger?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Damm , challenger?
    Yes, challenger.

ReputationRep:
    Kinda liked AP Yi but they ruined him after the rework.. I used to main Mordekaiser but after they reworked him I don't know how to play him anymore lol.. I'm going to retire bruh. That game is full of kids and it's so hard to carry a team on your own

damn bruh ur old school.. How old are you?
    Not that older than you. I'm 18. I was a gamer since I was like 5 no joke. My favourite games have to be Serious sam, Starfox 64, Medal of Honor front line, Assassins creed 2, Gta Sa & vice city and so much more I can't be arsed to list. Although I had an older brother, I would always play first controller since I was wayy better than him at all the games Don't have times to play games now though. Mans grew up lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Not that older than you. I'm 18. I was a gamer since I was like 5 no joke. My favourite games have to be Serious sam, Starfox 64, Medal of Honor front line, Assassins creed 2, Gta Sa & vice city and so much more I can't be arsed to list. Although I had an older brother, I would always play first controller since I was wayy better than him at all the games Don't have times to play games now though. Mans grew up lool
    same age bruh, do I look younger? and woooooooowwwwww dude 5 O_o
    I don't really like single player games since they get boring after you beat the game.. Playing alone isn't fun, fun is beating people and pvp
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    In terms of Call of Duty games, and yes it's said every year, but this is one of the most highly anticipated games of the year. Treyarch have made some of the best Call of Duty's to date which have revolutionised how we see FPS games. Zombies was a significant feature in World at War (WaW), and they didn't disappoint when they remade zombies in BO and BOII. There is a significant amount that they have introduced into BO3 that would make anyone who's not previously a CoD fan buy it. I was a huge fan of zombies, and even if that got a tad boring there was the competitive edge in multiplayer. Gamebattles was the standout website for competitive gaming, but it's pretty worthless now. The introduction of League Play into Black Ops II was one of the best features in a Call of Duty series. Getting to the high master's ranks was a significant achievement when the game was first released, even now you will see a lot of people playing it. If you like competitive gaming, you will love BO3.

Even if competitive gaming isn't for you, there's still a lot to do. There's endless hours of fun involved in zombies with the easter eggs, bosses, guns/pack-a-punch ect... I know a lot of people who could spend weeks playing zombies and not get bored. One of my favourite introductions into BO3 is the return of 4 player co-op campaign. This was a very successful feature in WaW and I was very disappointed it wasn't brought back in the first 2 Black Ops series. Having up to 3 teammates helping on the hardest difficulty is still going to be challenging, but also very enjoyable. I for one can't wait to try out all of these features.

I will definitely be purchasing it. I was hugely disappointed with Advanced Warfare and it was a huge let down if you ask me. Even if you don't particularly like the multiplayer, or the campaign, or even the zombies, I can guarantee you will enjoy at least 1 of them and that alone is worth getting the game for.

ReputationRep:
    same age bruh, do I look younger? and woooooooowwwwww dude 5 O_o
    I don't really like single player games since they get boring after you beat the game.. Playing alone isn't fun, fun is beating people and pvp
    Hmm I might be older than you by a couple of months since I'm in uni now lol
    I love to play sngle player mate; there wasn't online gaming back then so games use to concentrate on story mode but now they put all their effort into multiplayer which I hate tbh. Playing single player is fun If you play the right game. It's about getting to know the story and being invested in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Hmm I might be older than you by a couple of months since I'm in uni now lol
    I love to play sngle player mate; there wasn't online gaming back then so games use to concentrate on story mode but now they put all their effort into multiplayer which I hate tbh. Playing single player is fun If you play the right game. It's about getting to know the story and being invested in it.
    hahaha naah I should be in Uni too but I messed up in As so I decided to apply after getting my A2's to give me a little boost in grades
    Single player gives me this feeling of loneliness and makes me feel really sad... Idk why this happens.. Maybe because most single players I played were lame and sucked.
    haven't been playing too many games lately though.. A bit of hearthstone now and then but I really wanted to try out the black ops 3 zombies it looked so good on stream bruhhhh ;_; but I don't have a PS4

ReputationRep:
    hahaha naah I should be in Uni too but I messed up in As so I decided to apply after getting my A2's to give me a little boost in grades
    Single player gives me this feeling of loneliness and makes me feel really sad... Idk why this happens.. Maybe because most single players I played were lame and sucked.
    haven't been playing too many games lately though.. A bit of hearthstone now and then but I really wanted to try out the black ops 3 zombies it looked so good on stream bruhhhh ;_; but I don't have a PS4
    Haha ooh! Hopefully this year goes good for you mate. Yeah I know what you mean, I loved Black ops zombie mode but I hated BO2- didn't like any of the maps. Get a PS4 after you finish your AS2 mate. Concentrate on your work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Haha ooh! Hopefully this year goes good for you mate. Yeah I know what you mean, I loved Black ops zombie mode but I hated BO2- didn't like any of the maps. Get a PS4 after you finish your AS2 mate. Concentrate on your work.
    I ain't resitting the year, i'm in a gap year yeah bops 2 zombies was worse than garbage... Why did there have to be a fire all the time wtf.

ReputationRep:
    I ain't resitting the year, i'm in a gap year yeah bops 2 zombies was worse than garbage... Why did there have to be a fire all the time wtf.
    EXACTLY!! Lmao that was my main problem.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, not a chance. It's the same as all the others with one of the worst mp experiences? No thanks.

ReputationRep:
    ITT: Armchair critics who haven't played CoD since MW2 :rolleyes:

The reviews are all great for it, I haven't played it but there's videos etc. And the amount of content in it alone is worth the price, they kinda went all out for this one it seems.

Would still get Fallout or Battlefront though. CoD comes out every year, they don't

ReputationRep:
    CSGO is the best shooter hands down

(Original post by iamthetruth)
    CSGO is the best shooter hands down
    Have you played BO3?

Why does continuous jumping on black ops 3 remind me of flappy bird

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.