Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportykitty)
    thats why girls dont ever have 6 packs just fat rolls lol except one girl I trained literally only one xxx
    Sadly. But I'm not that one exception.

ReputationRep:
    Get shredded or die trying.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That's all im going to add to this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ppannddaa)
    Sadly. But I'm not that one exception.
    I can help lol message me xxx

ReputationRep:
    Amazing - a very nice post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by P_alice)
    Amazing - a very nice post.
    its important hun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vicky628)
    The girl, I would say is a bit overweight, but being "fat" is not the same as being fit, fitness is about strength. It always surprises me how short a distance people can run/climb stairs etc for without getting out of breath.
    Lol. Just today I climbed to third flor in my office building and I run into my boss office winded. I couldn't even speek clearly becouse of beeing out of breath. It was quite awkward to stand near his desk panting while he was overlooking documents.

ReputationRep:
    As other users already said..being fat has nothing to do with fitness. The thing is that most people are getting more and more lazy. They try everything to prevent any exercise. So if you do not care about food and your weight, than you should definitely try to do any kind of sports just not to get overweight and unfit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by worldoftravel)
    As other users already said..being fat has nothing to do with fitness. The thing is that most people are getting more and more lazy. They try everything to prevent any exercise. So if you do not care about food and your weight, than you should definitely try to do any kind of sports just not to get overweight and unfit.
    I'm not overweight but I'm unfit. I can agree with you that being fat has nothing to do with fitness. But I would rather say that having normal weight doesn't mean that you are fit.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not overweight but I'm unfit. I can agree with you that being fat has nothing to do with fitness. But I would rather say that having normal weight doesn't mean that you are fit.
    That's not what I said. There are different cases, either you are skinny and fit, skinny and unfit, overweight and fit or overweight and unfit which is definitely the worst case in means of your personal health.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Just today I climbed to third flor in my office building and I run into my boss office winded. I couldn't even speek clearly becouse of beeing out of breath. It was quite awkward to stand near his desk panting while he was overlooking documents.
    back to the gym hun xxx

ReputationRep:
    What's your refelction about fitness level of the girl in youtube video ,,Badminton belly"?

ReputationRep:
    Perception nowadays are absolutely not the same though people tend to be more observant about healthier food in each diet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aappoolloo)
    What's your refelction about fitness level of the girl in youtube video ,,Badminton belly"?

Her fitness level is obviously poor.
    Pudgy belly shows lack of abs and core strenght.
    Her arms are weak too.
    Definitelly can't run a mile.

ReputationRep:
    Definitelly can't run a mile.
    I find that such an odd thing to say. Overweight people run marathons all the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.