became 17 on may and why?
    No reason, just wondering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyou)
    It's to the OP, not you.
    Oh okay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TAREQ003)
    I respect every Religion whether you are Christian, Hindu, Shia, Buddhist, Atheists, Jews, Sikhs... My dad is Imam(Islamic Scholar) he Teaches in Islamic School. I also do Islamic Studies while i go to college.

I am More Than Happy to answer any questions.

Thanks
    I am growing my beard for fun just to see how it turns out. But, I look muslim now and i'm getting strange looks in public like i'm a terrorist or something. Do you get this too? I feel for you guys man. Sucks how the british people treat muslims just cos they have a bit of facial hair!

But, in solidarity with you guys i'm going to grow it a bit more and debunk this stupid myth that any asian with a beard is a terrorist!

PS I'm a vegan atheist rock climber, and a pacifist! - most peaceful guy on earth!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geniequeen48)
    I'm sorry what?
    really, u didn't get what i said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    really, u didn't get what i said
    Sorry but I literally only understood "blah blah blah"
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    I am growing my beard for fun just to see how it turns out. But, I look muslim now and i'm getting strange looks in public like i'm a terrorist or something. Do you get this too? I feel for you guys man. Sucks how the british people treat muslims just cos they have a bit of facial hair!

But, in solidarity with you guys i'm going to grow it a bit more and debunk this stupid myth that any asian with a beard is a terrorist!

PS I'm a vegan atheist rock climber, and a pacifist! - most peaceful guy on earth!
    Sorry, but are you vegan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)

nice, lol i will grow my beard but the difference is that Muslim people do not keep their moustaches but they keep it short because it gets into your mouth and this is disgusting. And now for some people beard became a fashion. But no one ever gave me strange look BTW. It will look good on you trust me.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but I literally only understood "blah blah blah"
    ok soo...
    a married couple doesn't want children at a certain time (maybe coz they wanna settle first financially)
    but their parents kinda get worried that why we haven't heard any good news
    and their relatives would say that ohh its been 2 years now why there is no sign of good news, i think there is some problem maybe with the girl and having stuggle with pregnancy (even though its not true coz the couple decided to not have children yet)
    society usually accuse women that she having fertility issues but men can have too not fertility but related to this

ReputationRep:
    its talking about orphans and if the girl isn't orphan then
    This is the verse in the quran that allows the marriage of four wives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCondor)
    This is the verse in the quran that allows the marriage of four wives.
    but what she isn't an orphan

ReputationRep:
    ok soo...
    a married couple doesn't want children at a certain time (maybe coz they wanna settle first financially)
    but their parents kinda get worried that why we haven't heard any good news
    and their relatives would say that ohh its been 2 years now why there is no sign of good news, i think there is some problem maybe with the girl and having stuggle with pregnancy (even though its not true coz the couple decided to not have children yet)
    society usually accuse women that she having fertility issues but men can have too not fertility but related to this
    Okay, I understand that. Your question is? If you're asking if it's sinful then no..............
    Hopefully OP will reply cos as far as I know, not it's not haram or sinful.

ReputationRep:
    exactly... n i never understand this, why can't women marry 4 times
    Islam is the only religion out of all the major religions to quote the verse "marry only one" If you dont know what i mean check the third verse of surah nisa. And during the time the pagan arabs had many wives easily 20+ . Islam put a limit on this to 4.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eoe)
    LOL
    I am Muslim myself
    The Quran does not mention the word stoning at all.

The Hadith is incompatible with the teaching of the Quran, so how you ignore the punishment mentioned in the Quran and give the Hadith priority over the Holy Book.

Anyway
    I dont wanna argue
    Do you support the lashing of fornicators? Because the Quran does mention that.

For OP:

What would you do if your child left Islam?
    What would you do if your daughter was dating a non-muslim man who she eventually has kids with?

ReputationRep:
    but what she isn't an orphan
    Don't know. There doesn't seem to be a verse that addresses this.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I understand that. Your question is? If you're asking if it's sinful then no..............
    Hopefully OP will reply cos as far as I know, not it's not haram or sinful.
    OP is sleeping i think
    what if men have an issue then can women marry another men
    or if women have an issue regards fertility then can men marry another women even if he isn't helping financially, he marrying coz he is helping himself
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by TAREQ003)
    I respect every Religion whether you are Christian, Hindu, Shia, Buddhist, Atheists, Jews, Sikhs... My dad is Imam(Islamic Scholar) he Teaches in Islamic School. I also do Islamic Studies while i go to college.

I am More Than Happy to answer any questions.

Thanks
    I have a few:
    1) What are the five pillars of Islam?
    2) Do you believe that Islamic extremists were responsible for 9/11
    3) What are your views on Muslim extremist?

ReputationRep:
    OP is sleeping i think
    what if men have an issue then can women marry another men
    or if women have an issue regards fertility then can men marry another women even if he isn't helping financially, he marrying coz he is helping himself
    Honestly I wouldn't think it's fair to marry someone else just because the wife can't have a baby. Some solve this issue by marrying two wives so the fertile one can give him kids, not sure about this topic. I heard some say that it's best to go for someone who is fertile but what if in their marriage the woman suddenly becomes infertile? Not wise to go marry another woman right? You can't have everything you want in life unfortunately. Alternatives can be adopting children or perhaps going through IVF for example. Not sure if that's permissible though.

ReputationRep:
    What is the difference between how halal and kosher food is made prepared etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Honestly I wouldn't think it's fair to marry someone else just because the wife can't have a baby. Some solve this issue by marrying two wives so the fertile one can give him kids, not sure about this topic. I heard some say that it's best to go for someone who is fertile but what if in their marriage the woman suddenly becomes infertile? Not wise to go marry another woman right? You can't have everything you want in life unfortunately. Alternatives can be adopting children or perhaps going through IVF for example. Not sure if that's permissible though.
    ikr!!! thats why i asked
    and alternatives should b allowed, i think they are allowed surrogacy is allowed and so as IVF coz i compared Christianity vs Islam n they both allowed it

ReputationRep:
    me too muslim.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.