Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

HOW has noone noticed this???? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThePrick)
    LMAO foolish woman I've never been here before.
    We all know you have, so...

And u are being put on my ignore list. Good luck trying to find pictures of me to fap to, though xo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    We all know you have, so...

And u are being put on my ignore list. Good luck trying to find pictures of me to fap to, though xo
    No I haven't hahahaha, who is this deluded schizo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    I can see the difference and both subjects are fair game.

You see I don't see this as mocking the victim but using the subject to mock a specific target.
    Yeh I agree, I don't believe they are mocking the victims of the plane crash. But I'm just looking at it from the perspective of the OP and his friends. It is actually stupid on two levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    I give it 4 seconds before u get the boot again
    I'd take that bet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingBradly)
    Yeh I agree, I don't believe they are mocking the victims of the plane crash. But I'm just looking at it from the perspective of the OP and his friends. It is actually stupid on two levels.
    I know right

I know with recent events like this it can be seen as pushing the boundary but given the target the subject is fair game and much needed in times like this.

But if it takes a few satirical cartoons to rock your world........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butternuts96)
    No mate, you're missing the point. The Qur'aan and Hadith (our SOLE source of information) out of all the hundreds and thousands of stories of various things, VERY RARELY is stuff mentioned such as Prophet Muhammed peace and prayers upon him never did this.or did that. If it contained these kinds of sentences for every single little thing then there would be endless pages, Therefore for someone to say that Muhammed peace and prayers upon him did something, then the person who said that has to provide evidence for it because there is no such evidence against in the first place! Stop trying to act smart.
    I'm not acting smart, I'm acting normal. Acting dumb would be saying someone is wrong yet not providing a single reason, not one single reason, why they are.

You claim there is no evidence-well really? Perhaps you don't know the Koran as well as some of the above here-they seem to know it

ReputationRep:
    You both have completely missed the point. And you're both islamophobic = You won't post anything of value to this argument.
    you can't label people who disagree with you islamophobic

ReputationRep:
    No I haven't hahahaha, who is this deluded schizo?
    It seems some groups of people whenever they have to debate resort to violence, childish insults, anything to avoid actually debating with the truth. They hope that uncivilised behaviour can fill the void where their argument should be, and get even more vulgar when people aren't stupid enough to fall for it.

Petty name calling might make you sound clever in your head, but in reality it shows how little you have to say to actually counter them so just have a rage and throw around pathetic insults instead to try and mask it.

LMAO foolish woman I've never been here before.
    And I rest my case.

ReputationRep:
    I was hoping to speak to non-islamophobes but lo and behold, my hopes were not met so I'm not replying anymore.
    Just admit, you do not know how to defend your own beliefs.

I'm asking simple questions about your books, and you are blatantly ignoring me.

This is because you know these books contain information you'd rather avoid looking into.

ReputationRep:
    The first point about how it was normal at the time is so well known that I don't even have to mention it; it's common sense.
    The fact it was common back then doesn't matter - Muhammed is meant to be a perfect example for all times, for all peoples. Which means we can judge him by today's standards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i<3milkshake)
    It seems some groups of people whenever they have to debate resort to violence, childish insults, anything to avoid actually debating with the truth. They hope that uncivilised behaviour can fill the void where their argument should be, and get even more vulgar when people aren't stupid enough to fall for it.

Petty name calling might make you sound clever in your head, but in reality it shows how little you have to say to actually counter them so just have a rage and throw around pathetic insults instead to try and mask it.

And I rest my case.
    Wtf are you talking about? There is no argument to be had. She thinks I'm someone else clearly. I'm supposed to "debate" that I'm a new user? Is that what you're telling me?

Is everyone reading this?

Just lol @ you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    Just admit, you do not know how to defend your own beliefs.

I'm asking simple questions about your books, and you are blatantly ignoring me.

This is because you know these books contain information you'd rather avoid looking into.
    Okay mate, Simple questions can be found on islamQA. I cba to repeat type my arguments so please check that site for everything.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf are you talking about? There is no argument to be had. She thinks I'm someone else clearly. I'm supposed to "debate" that I'm a new user? Is that what you're telling me?

Is everyone reading this?

Just lol @ you.
    No, you are supposed to debate with the criticisms they have raised in the thread.
    Again, more chav talk and lame insults.

You have a strong username to post ratio, I give you that. Your assessment of your character is spot on. We know exactly what to expect when we see you post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dugdaw)
    you can't label people who disagree with you islamophobic
    Doesn't stop them trying.

ReputationRep:
    I was trying to find a polite way of telling Putin to go **** himself

Similar the 1.billion odd Muslims

Is that clearer for you?
    Some babies were dropped on their heads but you were clearly thrown at a wall.

ReputationRep:
    Okay mate, Simple questions can be found on islamQA. I cba to repeat type my arguments so please check that site for everything.
    You said Mohammed wasn't a pedo or thief.
    You said it was only partly correct, then corrected yourself and said it was totally incorrect.

I know that, according to the books I stated before, by today's western standards Mohammed would be considered a pedo (for having sex with a pre-pubescent girl). Hence the excuse 'every man in those times was allowed to', but that is irrelevant when we are discussing why this man is considered a prophet, an example set for all times.
    The other excuse is a cover up of the actual information provided and doesn't add up at all (Muslims who say she was 14 or 16 when he consummated the marriage are blatantly misrepresenting what is said in the books).
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just because I asked questions, does not mean I wanted an FAQ.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Some babies were dropped on their heads but you were clearly thrown at a wall.
    Bless you.

Your kind words do you proud and are an example for all proud Putin fans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i<3milkshake)
    No, you are supposed to debate with the criticisms they have raised in the thread.
    Again, more chav talk and lame insults.

You have a strong username to post ratio, I give you that.
    Okay let's review the facts as they happened:

1) I made a joke that she is brave to post Islamic hate on a forum with her pic as an avatar (or it's probably some celeb on second thoughts, who really cares).

2) She rages for no reason, says some weird **** and implies I'm some other guy.

3) I correct her that I'm new here.

4) You quote that post telling me that I'm resorting to name calling to "avoid the debate" or whatever.

THERE IS NO DEBATE BETWEEN ME AND HER. I'M NOT TRYING TO "DEBATE". LMAO. So what are you talking about?! Also where is the "chav talk" you've clearly never spent a single second on the streets if you think I'm talking "chav". What an unusual turn of events. Is this the norm on these boards?

ReputationRep:
    Bless you.

Your kind words do you proud and are an example for all proud Putin fans.
    Go choke on a used condom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    You said Mohammed wasn't a pedo or thief.
    You said it was only partly correct, then corrected yourself and said it was totally incorrect.

I know that, according to the books I stated before, by today's western standards Mohammed would be considered a pedo (for having sex with a pre-pubescent girl). Hence the excuse 'every man in those times was allowed to', but that is irrelevant when we are discussing why this man is considered a prophet, an example set for all times.
    The other excuse is a cover up of the actual information provided and doesn't add up at all (Muslims who say she was 14 or 16 when he consummated the marriage are blatantly misrepresenting what is said in the books).
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just because I asked questions, does not mean I wanted an FAQ.
    Holy **** I thought modern day students were liberal treehuggers loool what is going on here?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.