Turn on thread page Beta

Why are people losing their personalities ? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAre Teh Lejend)
    But that's my view, gender equality.

I'm not gonna go round putting homosexual avatars up everywhere just coz other people be doing it, oh hey guys im pro-gay let's do something retarded like put homosexual gifs and avatars everywhere to show how pro-gay we are.

Unreal how some people made a u-turn with their thoughts just to fit in with the majority.
    LOL brah, didn't realise you were still mad about it.

Have you ever considered the fact that alot of people have joined in because they WANT TO??? You realise people can have more than one reason for doing something right? I also really really doubt homophobes are changing their avatars 'just to fit in with the majority'. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)

Have you ever considered the fact that alot of people have joined in because they WANT TO??? You realise people can have more than one reason for doing something right? I also really really doubt homophobes are changing their avatars 'just to fit in with the majority'. :lol:
    You know iAre Teh Lejend doesn't think it was our protest that made everyone change avatars, he said it was because he lost that debate avatar discussion thread, I hope he is joking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    You know iAre Teh Lejend doesn't think it was our protest that made everyone change avatars, he said it was because he lost that debate avatar discussion thread, I hope he is joking!
    lol, only because a mod made the thread in light of him starting that discussion. He'd like to think it was all him, but nope. It was some guy on TSR who thought one avatar pic was inappropriate, and it was the combined force of people on that random dude's thread and mine (as well as the protest being your idea in the first place) which made this protest what it was. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    Mate, you PM'd me a picture of yourself without me asking you saying how you're a model and you know you're "buff", skn.
    LOOOL yo holmes do you see what I mean ? hahahaha. I actually don't remember this one at all.

ReputationRep:
    lol, only because a mod made the thread in light of him starting that discussion. He'd like to think it was all him, but nope. It was some guy on TSR who thought one avatar pic was inappropriate, and it was the combined force of people on that random dude's thread and mine which made this protest what it was. :awesome:
    Exactly, it couldn't be more clear. I hope he was joking! :erm:

ReputationRep:

Hello idiot, where in any of my statements did I say everyone ? Learn to read English.

ReputationRep:
    LOOOL yo holmes do you see what I mean ? hahahaha. I actually don't remember this one at all.
    Yes Greek godliness. Apparently you're the fairest of them all!

ReputationRep:
    Hello idiot, where in any of my statements did I say everyone ? Learn to read English.
    wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I also didn't say 'everyone' either... I'm saying NO ONE has changed their avatar despite disagreeing with the protest JUST because they want to 'fit in.' That's not a thing.

Also, urgh, I'm so hurt by you calling me an idiot. I just can't bear it. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yes Greek godliness. Apparently you're the fairest of them all!
    I am Zeus

wrong.
    There's no point being polite to an obvious ignorant fool, sometimes it's better to put it out there so one realises their stupidity.

ReputationRep:
    Don't make me expose you with screenshots, but ofc I'm a bigger person than that. I hope your modelling career takes off if your dentistry doesn't:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I also didn't say 'everyone' either... I'm saying NO ONE has changed their avatar despite disagreeing with the protest JUST because they want to 'fit in.' That's not a thing.

Also, urgh, I'm so hurt by you calling me an idiot. I just can't bear it. :lol:
    Congratulations.

ReputationRep:
    Don't make me expose you with screenshots, but ofc I'm a bigger person than that. I hope you're modelling career takes off if your dentistry doesn't:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOL you don't understand, but that's fine, we should keep things that way

It wasn't an insult to you in case you think that

ReputationRep:
    I am Zeus

There's no point being polite to an obvious ignorant fool, sometimes it's better to put it out there so one realises their stupidity.

Who Dan? lol you must be from Mars.

ReputationRep:
    LOL you don't understand, but that's fine, we should keep things that way
    Would you like to explain to me then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Would you like to explain to me then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah hold on i'll pm you in a bit

ReputationRep:
    Who Dan? lol you must be from Mars.
    Bla bla bla.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, it couldn't be more clear. I hope he was joking! :erm:
    Evidently he isn't joking, and he is still butthurt about the fact this took off.

In fact Mr Lejend, I'd wager that you're trying to convince yourself so many people have changed their avatars just to conform, because you're surprised and frustrated at how many actually did it because they wanted to. Don't be sad, there are quite a few on your side of the debate as well, but just accept that literally everyone who changed their avatars did so because they genuinely disagree with you.

ReputationRep:
    Evidently he isn't joking, and he is still butthurt about the fact this took off.

In fact Mr Lejend, I'd wager that you're trying to convince yourself so many people have changed their avatars just to conform, because you're surprised and frustrated at how many actually did it because they wanted to. Don't be sad, there are quite a few on your side of the debate as well, but just accept that literally everyone who changed their avatars did so because they genuinely disagree with you.
    Tbh I was joking but alright.

ReputationRep:

I meant joking=BS.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.