Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

11th Nov: Who do you love? watch

ReputationRep:
    Right! I really find it annoying when people go like, ' if you don't ask her out today, you might lose her tomorrow '. Like come on, why can't we just wait and find out what she's upto before asking her out? It wouldn't be really great idea saying the L word to someone who has mixed feelings! She'll keep you hanging in the middle of nowhere!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by MJlover)
    Lol, why would you think its anything else than family luv ?
    Its just I have a sense for an ambiguous statements. Whenever its ambiguity, I am alert.

(Original post by BBC Radio 1)
    This week on BBC Radio 1’s Surgery with Gemma and Dr Radha, we’re talking about LOVE!Have you ever been in love? Or do you really want to fall in love but it hasn’t happened yet? Perhaps there’s a special person in your life that you want to say the L word to, but you don’t know how to? But we’re not just talking about relationships - we’re talking about all-important family love and platonic love, too!If you’ve got any questions, comments or stories that you want to share with the show, please post them here! Remember: you can be anonymous, or if you want to be part of the show, let us know!
    I've never been in love, I have thought that I have been twice, but that was infatuation, not love. There is a massive difference. When you're a teenage girl, it's easy to be confused with 'obsessed' and 'love'. If you're in love, you love every single thing about them, however you KNOW they have flaws, and you love them for that. If you're infatuated with someone, you think they are flawless, and think you 'love' every single thing about them, when you don't. I do believe that you can fall in love though, and when you do, you will completely see the difference between the two.

ReputationRep:
    At the moment, my family because they stick by me no matter what

ReputationRep:
    Personally I think you shouldnt go out with him, go uni have fun, come back then mert someone, long distance and courseeork doesnt mix, you need to have fun.

Im in a dilema myself and tbh you should stay single for the meanwhile.

ReputationRep:
    I've only ever been in love once and thankfully its worked out well and lasted for many years and I hope it continues to last. The main way I could tell I lived him and not just really fancied him was that I cared for him more than I cared for myself. I also worried about him and wanted what is best for him which is something I hadn't ever felt before.

Family wise - I love all my close family members, especially my grandparents. Its not really that I love them more, I just feel a stronger bond with them than I do to my mum and stepdad because I'm their only grandchild and they pretty much raised me. I'm still very close to my mum and stepdad though. I also love all my pets as much as I love any of my human family members. I see my pets as part of the family

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who's ever loved me :love: My family and friends ofc :hoppy:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Welcome to the official BBC Radio 1: The Surgery forum. This forum is a chance for you to ask your questions and join the discussion here, you may even get a chance to get involved live on air.

Listen to the show live here

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.