(Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    his collection of priceless chocolates
    naked but for a single

ReputationRep:
    black sock most tastefully placed

ReputationRep:
    his collection of priceless chocolates
    ... it was bc there was a gigantic sloth in the room. "GIVE ME THE STATEMENT NOWWWWW" he growled.. then grabbed a ferrero rocher from under my calf. The administrator was shaking, I was shaking. The whole entire room was shaking but luckily the statement was still in our hands. "NEIN, NO, NAH, NOPE, NON,", I screamed whilst removing my hair band and flinging it at his droopy face. In response, the sloth started jumping... what this meant, I did not know but the walls began to crumble.
    "HOBNOBSSSSSssssSSsssS¡!" , the administrator cried.
    Looking closely to my left I realised that these walls were not made of bricks but dough... various assortments of biscuits had been engraved into every inch of the room. -Vienesse, digestives, bournbons..oh and cookies galore. For a brief moment if felt as though the world had been put to a standstill but then CRASH, a chocolate chip the size of the BFG's embroidered shirt hit my head. I fell against the wall and decided to take advantage of this opportunity to regain the energy I had just lost. "Don't do it" , my interviewer pleaded. I ignored her stupid request, who did she think she was? It wasnt as though she was in a position to determine my future or anything. So ofc I proceeded. With all my energy I banged my head against the wall like ----> :banghead: Then devoured upon the crumbs that fell.
    Just as I was about to get up from my current stance, the words "I told you not to" echoed from the other side of the room. I slowly turned my head..then subconciously locked my eyes onto the view. Tears began forming. "Please, god..not now", I repeated to myself. Blinking was now a challenge to be prevented. My once perfectly crisp PS which I had spent a millenium and a half on was in her mouth, lips far from sealed, being chewed at a speed beyond control.
    "RaaaightttttttttttttTtTtttttttt ..." She said. "Lezzzzz begin..."

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    ... it was bc there was a gigantic sloth in the room. "GIVE ME THE STATEMENT NOWWWWW" he growled.. then grabbed a ferrero rocher from under my calf. The administrator was shaking, I was shaking. The whole entire room was shaking but luckily the statement was still in our hands. "NEIN, NO, NAH, NOPE, NON,", I screamed whilst removing my hair band and flinging it at his droopy face. In response, the sloth started jumping... what this meant, I did not know but the walls began to crumble.
    "HOBNOBSSSSSssssSSsssS¡!" , the administrator cried.
    Looking closely to my left I realised that these walls were not made of bricks but dough... various assortments of biscuits had been engraved into every inch of the room. -Vienesse, digestives, bournbons..oh and cookies galore. For a brief moment if felt as though the world had been put to a standstill but then CRASH, a chocolate chip the size of the BFG's embroidered shirt hit my head. I fell against the wall and decided to take advantage of this opportunity to regain the energy I had just lost. "Don't do it" , my interviewer pleaded. I ignored her stupid request, who did she think she was? It wasnt as though she was in a position to determine my future or anything. So ofc I proceeded. With all my energy I banged my head against the wall like ----> :banghead: Then devoured upon the crumbs that fell.
    Just as I was about to get up from my current stance, the words "I told you not to" echoed from the other side of the room. I slowly turned my head..then subconciously locked my eyes onto the view. Tears began forming. "Please, god..not now", I repeated to myself. Blinking was now a challenge to be prevented. My once perfectly crisp PS which I had spent a millenium and a half on was in her mouth, lips far from sealed, being chewed at a speed beyond control.
    "RaaaightttttttttttttTtTtttttttt ..." She said. "Lezzzzz begin..."

Posted from TSR Mobile
    omg your prose touches the soul did you take lessons from E.L. James

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Social)
    on the hazelnut truffles. "What..
    "May I have a nibble?"

ReputationRep:
    "May I have a nibble?"
    The Student Union Head touched

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Social)
    The Student Union Head touched
    my very soul as he

ReputationRep:
    my very soul as he
    reached out to gently stroke

ReputationRep:
    the now melting vintage fudge

ReputationRep:
    he'd spread across his face.

ReputationRep:
    "You fudged this", I jested,

ReputationRep:
    omg your prose touches the soul did you take lessons from E.L. James
    :rofl:

"You fudged this", I jested,
    The S.U.H began to cry..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    :rofl:

The S.U.H began to cry..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I harvested his tears swiftly
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    to sell on the market

ReputationRep:
    We focussed on the interview...

ReputationRep:
    ; my PS was thoroughly lambasted

ReputationRep:
    I felt disheartened but then a new hope

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.