his collection of priceless chocolates
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42

naked but for a single
Reply 84
black sock most tastefully placed

... it was bc there was a gigantic sloth in the room. "GIVE ME THE STATEMENT NOWWWWW" he growled.. then grabbed a ferrero rocher from under my calf. The administrator was shaking, I was shaking. The whole entire room was shaking but luckily the statement was still in our hands. "NEIN, NO, NAH, NOPE, NON,", I screamed whilst removing my hair band and flinging it at his droopy face. In response, the sloth started jumping... what this meant, I did not know but the walls began to crumble.
"HOBNOBSSSSSssssSSsssS¡!" , the administrator cried.
Looking closely to my left I realised that these walls were not made of bricks but dough... various assortments of biscuits had been engraved into every inch of the room. -Vienesse, digestives, bournbons..oh and cookies galore. For a brief moment if felt as though the world had been put to a standstill but then CRASH, a chocolate chip the size of the BFG's embroidered shirt hit my head. I fell against the wall and decided to take advantage of this opportunity to regain the energy I had just lost. "Don't do it" , my interviewer pleaded. I ignored her stupid request, who did she think she was? It wasnt as though she was in a position to determine my future or anything. So ofc I proceeded. With all my energy I banged my head against the wall like ----> :banghead: Then devoured upon the crumbs that fell.
Just as I was about to get up from my current stance, the words "I told you not to" echoed from the other side of the room. I slowly turned my head..then subconciously locked my eyes onto the view. Tears began forming. "Please, god..not now", I repeated to myself. Blinking was now a challenge to be prevented. My once perfectly crisp PS which I had spent a millenium and a half on was in her mouth, lips far from sealed, being chewed at a speed beyond control.
"RaaaightttttttttttttTtTtttttttt..." She said. "Lezzzzz begin..."

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 86
Original post by Anon_98
... it was bc there was a gigantic sloth in the room. "GIVE ME THE STATEMENT NOWWWWW" he growled.. then grabbed a ferrero rocher from under my calf. The administrator was shaking, I was shaking. The whole entire room was shaking but luckily the statement was still in our hands. "NEIN, NO, NAH, NOPE, NON,", I screamed whilst removing my hair band and flinging it at his droopy face. In response, the sloth started jumping... what this meant, I did not know but the walls began to crumble.
"HOBNOBSSSSSssssSSsssS¡!" , the administrator cried.
Looking closely to my left I realised that these walls were not made of bricks but dough... various assortments of biscuits had been engraved into every inch of the room. -Vienesse, digestives, bournbons..oh and cookies galore. For a brief moment if felt as though the world had been put to a standstill but then CRASH, a chocolate chip the size of the BFG's embroidered shirt hit my head. I fell against the wall and decided to take advantage of this opportunity to regain the energy I had just lost. "Don't do it" , my interviewer pleaded. I ignored her stupid request, who did she think she was? It wasnt as though she was in a position to determine my future or anything. So ofc I proceeded. With all my energy I banged my head against the wall like ----> :banghead: Then devoured upon the crumbs that fell.
Just as I was about to get up from my current stance, the words "I told you not to" echoed from the other side of the room. I slowly turned my head..then subconciously locked my eyes onto the view. Tears began forming. "Please, god..not now", I repeated to myself. Blinking was now a challenge to be prevented. My once perfectly crisp PS which I had spent a millenium and a half on was in her mouth, lips far from sealed, being chewed at a speed beyond control.
"RaaaightttttttttttttTtTtttttttt..." She said. "Lezzzzz begin..."

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg your prose touches the soul did you take lessons from E.L. James
Reply 87
Original post by Andy Social
on the hazelnut truffles. "What..

"May I have a nibble?"
"May I have a nibble?"

The Student Union Head touched
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 89