Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

BORED ask me anything x watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasaminO_o)
    I'm alright, and undergraduate medicine at ICL, KCL, Manchester and Exeter
    I hope u get where u want to go, ive got an interview at manchester for chem eng

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAre Teh Lejend)
    Fvcking lol'ed hard

Ayt np when we linking up.
    m8 chill

ReputationRep:
    Duuuuuude you can do this course! Don't give up chum
    Do you enjoy the attention you get from being good looking? Does it get boring after a while? Are good looking girls insecure about their looks? Are all of your friends also good looking? Are you conceited?

ReputationRep:
    m8 chill
    Tis Banter'eth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fiduciam)
    Omg lool (but not lool 😭), I feel for you, I can't fully relate but I broke my radial head prior to my A2 exams, I had to postpone surgery till after my exams and that truly messed me up too. Hopefully you'll be fine though
    Oh no! Did you get where you wanted to get to in the end?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom Jickleson)
    Do you enjoy the attention you get from being good looking? Does it get boring after a while? Are good looking girls insecure about their looks? Are all of your friends also good looking? Are you conceited?
    Honestly I'm the worst at taking compliments. If I get one for my looks I blush and don't talk for about 10 minutes aha. I don't even think I'm that pretty - I think most girls are quite self-conscious tbh. I think all my friends are very pretty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gladiator12345)
    I hope u get where u want to go, ive got an interview at manchester for chem eng
    Oh nice well done! Is that you're first choice? Hope it goes well for you

ReputationRep:
    Honestly I'm the worst at taking compliments. If I get one for my looks I blush and don't talk for about 10 minutes aha. I don't even think I'm that pretty - I think most girls are quite self-conscious tbh. I think all my friends are very pretty.
    im the same and you are very pretty hun. i think its normal for girls to blush when they get complimented unless they are really vain

ReputationRep:
    Never received one - don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing lol
    Your body is 75% water, and I’m thirsty.

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I guess you're not as good looking in real life then if you blush when complimented about your looks. Also, all girls say their friends are pretty even if they're ugly as ****, to be fair. Though it does intrigue me that girls gravitate towards other girls similar to them looks-wise.

ReputationRep:
    I guess you're not as good looking in real life then if you blush when complimented about your looks. Also, all girls say their friends are pretty even if they're ugly as ****, to be fair. Though it does intrigue me that girls gravitate towards other girls similar to them looks-wise.
    thats not nice to say. just cuz she blushes does not mean she is ugly in real life

ReputationRep:
    As above
    Are you a virgin?

ReputationRep:
    What are your views on religion? ( do you follow one?)

What are you currently studying?

Thoughts on armenia and turkish genocide- did it happen or not

ReputationRep:
    That is most likely true, and my closest friends are very varied in terms of their looks tbf

ReputationRep:
    death by asphyxiation (by pillow) or death by sitting down in a blazing fire ? ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTruthTeller)
    What are your views on religion? ( do you follow one?)

What are you currently studying?

Thoughts on armenia and turkish genocide- did it happen or not
    Not religious - I'd rather be a good person because I want to be than because something might punish my soul if I'm not

Currently revising Maths and Latin A2 for retakes

Yes, I believe it happened

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittyboy)
    death by asphyxiation (by pillow) or death by sitting down in a blazing fire ? ^_^
    Asphyxiation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellodave5)
    Your body is 75% water, and I’m thirsty.

:ahee:
    Wow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mil88)
    Are you a virgin?
    cheeky

ReputationRep:
    cheeky

Soooooooooo, are you a virgin?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.