Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here 2015 - First eviction! watch

ReputationRep:
    Lady C was being herself as usual, but she had a point. 9 odd people vs one woman, constantly going at her and then acting surprised when she defender herself.

Yes she was blatantly rude but people like Brian ask for it. Sad that Chris and Kieron are being punished for defending one woman. The others ought to be ashamed of themselves.

ReputationRep:
    I am on the side of Lady C the others should have just done the original task

ReputationRep:
    show should be banned.

The animal cruelty in it is just disgusting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ace123)
    I am on the side of Lady C the others should have just done the original task
    She's not really in a position to comment though considering she just decided not to bother to do the washing up challenge with Yvette and didn't even attempt a bushtucker...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Get Lady C out. I despise the woman. Self-important, pretentious hag.

ReputationRep:
    Not Lady's C biggest fan as mentioned but people seem to be forgetting the other pretentious wannabes in the jungle.
    Duncan pissed me off when he started mouthing off at Kieron.

Lady C might not be a 'lady', but some men in there are no gentlemen.

ReputationRep:
    Even if I do hate people on programmes like this, I'd hardly ever want them to leave. They're the best entertainment wise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Get Lady C out. I despise the woman. Self-important, pretentious hag.
    I doubt she'd have responded to being asked to serve someone with 'I will not serve people', though. I can't believe that no-one seems to be picking up on that awful bit of snobbery from Tony Hadley.

I think she has acted irrationally quite a bit, and can obviously be really tiresome, but she's clearly a great character, and very resolute.

Someone who is great in small doses imho.

Chris Eubank is the best person there. He's a really decent guy.

(Original post by Craig1998)
    Lady C will be first out I reckon.
    Do we vote for people to leave, or for people to stay? I haven't watched a series of this for years.

If it's vote to stay, there's no way she's going. If it's vote to leave, she's gone.

The point is that she evokes strong feelings on both sides, so, if it's vote to stay, more boring people will have to go.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    How is refusing to wait and serve somebody snobbery? It's basic human instinct. Waiting hand on foot on somebody is demeaning, and awful.

ReputationRep:
    How is refusing to wait and serve somebody snobbery? It's basic human instinct. Waiting hand on foot on somebody is demeaning, and awful.
    Not sure I agree. Is everybody in the service industry, whether it be waiting tables or whatever, doing demeaning jobs?

At the end of the day it's a task on what is essentially a game show. Every task is demeaning to some degree and in fact you could argue that simply going on that show in the first place is demeaning.

Although I don't really think that aspect is relevant anyway. I think that's just the excuse he made up for not serving Lady C. He would have probably done it for someone else.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    If you think Lady C would have waited on Tony, you're wildly mistaken.

ReputationRep:
    As the above poster said, lots of people do that for a living. Saying 'I am too good to do this thing that people do all the time' is pretty much the definition of snobbery tbh. It's saying that you're better than others.

If that's what he thinks when he's asked to serve someone, how do you think he feels about service staff, e.g. when he's at a restaurant? To me that's the sort of comment that reveals that he thinks they're beneath him, imho. Not just less wealthy, or in a less desirable job, or even less successful, but lesser as people.

I don't know whether Lady C thinks in the same way. I think she probably doesn't. But even if she did, that doesn't make Tony's comment any better.

ReputationRep:
    Lady C is an awful person but she also sounds like an IRL troll. Look how far she goes when insulting people. It's like a hilarious wind up, if someone said to her "okay let's calm down you're a lovely person" she'd probably respond with "your mother was a fat whore". I do find it amusing and I expect she'll be kept in the show because of wanting to see this drama escalate.

I also think she's is going senile. For instance, today she thought that whoever's name at the top of a list of a team meant they were leader so she thought she was leader and was to get the team uniforms, so she made whoever brought her team's over take it back to let herself do it. Absolutely weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    show should be banned.

The animal cruelty in it is just disgusting
    #cockroachlivesmatter

ReputationRep:
    I want lady C out she is so hateful, I don't understand how one woman can hold so much hatred.

ReputationRep:
    I want her in. She is what has kept the show interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Who the **** is voting for Yvette?

ReputationRep:
    How is Lady C not in the bottom two? Of the two left, I'd prefer Susannah to leave but they're both good.

ReputationRep:
    Susannah gone, surely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig1998)
    How is Lady C not in the bottom two? Of the two left, I'd prefer Susannah to leave but they're both good.
    Because it's vote to save. If it was vote to kick out, Lady C would probably be going.

Susannah is boring and offers nothing, she'll be going.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.