Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicaknowles)
    Haha hope so!! Any advice for nerves??
    Hmm I was quite nervous myself ngl but once you get in there, it becomes a lot easier to relax the worst part for me was being in the waiting room haha! It gets better after that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluzzles98)
    Hmm I was quite nervous myself ngl but once you get in there, it becomes a lot easier to relax the worst part for me was being in the waiting room haha! It gets better after that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you!! Dreading it aha, how come yours was so early!??

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!! Dreading it aha, how come yours was so early!??
    I have no idea haha but I know that's when a lot of other people had theirs (at Catz anyway haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea haha but I know that's when a lot of other people had theirs (at Catz anyway haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fair enough!! At least it's out the way, did you just have one interview??

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough!! At least it's out the way, did you just have one interview??
    Yeah that's true! Nope I had 2 interviews, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how do you feel the interview went?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's true! Nope I had 2 interviews, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Only one

ReputationRep:
    Only one
    Ohh that's not so bad, at least it will be over quicker

(Original post by paulmardee)
    how do you feel the interview went?
    Hmm I think my second interview was better than my first but in general, it's so hard to gauge how they went or what they actually thought of you haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Were the questions mostly broad or specifically related to what you provide them in your application (SAQ, personal statement, essays...)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yeboiz)
    Were the questions mostly broad or specifically related to what you provide them in your application (SAQ, personal statement, essays...)?
    The first interview was based around my essay and current issues along with a bit of psychology due to my EPQ and for the second interview, questions stemmed off of my personal statement mostly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The first interview was based around my essay and current issues along with a bit of psychology due to my EPQ and for the second interview, questions stemmed off of my personal statement mostly

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh cool! So there were no broad questions about power, states, or anything like that?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh cool! So there were no broad questions about power, states, or anything like that?
    There was a lot about democracy in my second interview but that's bc I had a quote about democracy in my PS

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My interview is tomorrow!!!
    Freaking out 😫

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There was a lot about democracy in my second interview but that's bc I had a quote about democracy in my PS

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did they give you any texts to read before as a basis for discussion?

ReputationRep:
    Did they give you any texts to read before as a basis for discussion?
    Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview at Kings for HSPS yesterday, and it wasn't as bad asI thought it would be!

My only regret is not getting the contact details of someone else from Durham who was applying with me and had their interview at the same time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madhog)
    I had my interview at Kings for HSPS yesterday, and it wasn't as bad asI thought it would be!

My only regret is not getting the contact details of someone else from Durham who was applying with me and had their interview at the same time
    May I ask who you interview was with? I really can't make sense of how mine went!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madhog)

Did you only have one interview? Did they focus on PS/Essays?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaryBerry)
    I left with the same feeling ...and looking back I cringe at the fact that I could have formulated my answers in a more clever way...needless to say I'm pretty negative right now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can totally relate :/
    I'm not optimistic at all now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.