The Student Room Group

Cambridge Mphil Real Estate Finance 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by econstudent28
Well, still not getting an offer.

Now, it is just matter of time tochange to unsuccessful. Really need to leave it behind andcongratulation to those who are getting an offer.

Bye

My thoughts exactly.

Btw my surname starts with H, they're most likely not doing it alphabetically
Original post by jiayexiao7
anyone applied for real estate programme for other unis as well?

I applied to and was accepted to Cass and Henley so far
AM thinking of rejecting CAM now before it rejects me.
Original post by trinimusa

Congrats, which one are you planning on going?
Original post by trinimusa
Any particular reason why you didn't apply to LSE? Just curious as trying to make up my own mind on where to apply to later this year for 2017.
Original post by realestate
Any particular reason why you didn't apply to LSE? Just curious as trying to make up my own mind on where to apply to later this year for 2017.

Did not apply to LSE as GMAT was required and I am still a student waiting with exams on the horizon (time is of the essence). Not too sure where to accept yet it depends. I love Reading's campus and Real Estate reputation but City is in the heart of London with a great reputation for finance.
Reply 86
Original post by philnguyen1994
"Awaiting decision by the Board of Graduate Studies"
YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Congrats Phil! Mind sharing us your profile?
Reply 87
Original post by pear112
Awaiting decision by the Board of Graduate Studies for me now. What does this mean? can anyone provide a link to this??

Congrats! Mind sharing us your profile?
Congrats for those accepted, still no change... But at least got LSE...
Reply 89
Original post by yoryan
Congrats! Mind sharing us your profile?

avg 80% from ok UK uni + studies at Ivy League uni in US.
former professional athlete
internship at banks & started small hedge fund
Original post by yoryan
Congrats Phil! Mind sharing us your profile?

Here are you. Hope it helps!

Currently in my final year of a Management degree from a Top 10 UK university - expected 1st.
One-year internship (placement) with CBRE working on real estate valuations
Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management from CISI
President of a society at university that mostly organises guest speakers' events, some of whom are from the real estate sector
Published an academic paper on real estate supply with my uni's undergraduate research journal.
Congratulations to others who got accepted. Good luck with those still waiting. Stay positive, guys!
Original post by philnguyen1994
Here are you. Hope it helps!

Currently in my final year of a Management degree from a Top 10 UK university - expected 1st.
One-year internship (placement) with CBRE working on real estate valuations
Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management from CISI
President of a society at university that mostly organises guest speakers' events, some of whom are from the real estate sector
Published an academic paper on real estate supply with my uni's undergraduate research journal.
Congratulations to others who got accepted. Good luck with those still waiting. Stay positive, guys!

Thanks for sharing
Unsuccessful... Reading or Cass it is.
Reply 93
Unsuccessful as well...stay at my current job it is
Reply 94
Unsuccessful as well.
Unsuccessful... Could we argue?..if someone give up the offer
Hi Guys,

I submitted my application in December and got the offer mid February. I am two years post my undergrad however so wasn't pending 1:1. I have worked for BP for the past 2 years in oil and gas major project delivery, which is arguably nothing to do with real estate or finance, but I made sure my interests and learning from undergrad and other work experiences shone through in my statement.

good luck and hope to see you in September!

Nick
Original post by pear112
Awaiting decision by the Board of Graduate Studies for me now. What does this mean? can anyone provide a link to this??

Hey just wondering if your status has changed again? Or is it still awaiting decisions? Thanks!!!!!
My status changed from Board of Graduate Studies to Seeking College Membership within 4 days, then I got offered a place at Hughes Hall just over one week after.
After the extremely long wait, eventually, I see myself in BOGS :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending