Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BekahMay)
    Your teachers dont mark AS tests??
    Twas a mock

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't thank u people enough for your advice, and the stories coming out surprise me, some worse situations than my own.

Here's what I'm gonna do;

Beast the mock
    Beast the coursework
    Get the results
    If mismarked I am complaining.

It will be too late to do it when I leave college, plus selfish to leave knowing others will suffer at his hand (if he is a racist; innocent until proven otherwise)

Thanks people

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Talk to him and ask why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pereira325)
    I would say your best bet is to meet with the head of science and voice your concerns along with evidence. To me, i would think it is probably a case of harsh marking vs racism as i would like to think teachers are above something as trivial as treating one pupil different due to race. I am sure your head of science would not be racist too, so they will be able to confront the teacher and get them to stop. Maybe they will fire your teacher
    Sadly there are a lot of them that aren't. :sigh:

Yeah OP I would get proof and then report him if I was you. If he's being racist, then I doubt he'll care enough about you to change his behaviour if you confront him directly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vuvuzela)
    I can't thank u people enough for your advice, and the stories coming out surprise me, some worse situations than my own.

Here's what I'm gonna do;

Beast the mock
    Beast the coursework
    Get the results
    If mismarked I am complaining.

It will be too late to do it when I leave college, plus selfish to leave knowing others will suffer at his hand (if he is a racist; innocent until proven otherwise)

Thanks people

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck op

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.