Think my teacher is racist?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by BekahMay
Your teachers dont mark AS tests??

Twas a mock

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
I can't thank u people enough for your advice, and the stories coming out surprise me, some worse situations than my own.

Here's what I'm gonna do;

Beast the mock
Beast the coursework
Get the results
If mismarked I am complaining.

It will be too late to do it when I leave college, plus selfish to leave knowing others will suffer at his hand (if he is a racist; innocent until proven otherwise)

Thanks people

Posted from TSR Mobile
Talk to him and ask why?
Original post by pereira325
I would say your best bet is to meet with the head of science and voice your concerns along with evidence. To me, i would think it is probably a case of harsh marking vs racism as i would like to think teachers are above something as trivial as treating one pupil different due to race. I am sure your head of science would not be racist too, so they will be able to confront the teacher and get them to stop. Maybe they will fire your teacher

Sadly there are a lot of them that aren't. :sigh:

Yeah OP I would get proof and then report him if I was you. If he's being racist, then I doubt he'll care enough about you to change his behaviour if you confront him directly.
Original post by vuvuzela
I can't thank u people enough for your advice, and the stories coming out surprise me, some worse situations than my own.

Here's what I'm gonna do;

Beast the mock
Beast the coursework
Get the results
If mismarked I am complaining.

It will be too late to do it when I leave college, plus selfish to leave knowing others will suffer at his hand (if he is a racist; innocent until proven otherwise)

Thanks people

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck op :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending