Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by odowning)
    How bad are the halls then?
    I have no experience of the Cardiff halls, it is bad experiences with my flatmates last year (this year is much better) and my own personal circumstances that make me want a studio next year. I currently live in my college accommodation (it's an FE college)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiloujess)
    I'm definitely applying for a studio in Liberty House. I've already done the whole halls-living thing and have no wish to continue it haha
    Yes, Liberty house does look really nice!

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    Someone applying for Modern Languages course? I sent my application for Italian/Spanish two days ago and waiting for their response. Does anybody already have an offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HelenS97)
    Yes, Liberty house does look really nice!
    It certainly does! Have you started looking at accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiloujess)
    It certainly does! Have you started looking at accommodation?
    I have started looking and really like Liberty Cambrian point, liberty house and liberty gardens but as an undergraduate I like the idea of Talybont, in particular Gate

ReputationRep:
    Just had an offer for Religious and Theological studies!

ReputationRep:
    I've got one for psychology!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemstudent314)
    Wow well done! Are you waiting more any for replies? I applied for biomedical sciences but I haven't heard anything :/

I applied for biomed too and I haven't heard anything from Cardiff or Swansea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by molitirioncymru)
    I applied for biomed too and I haven't heard anything from Cardiff or Swansea
    I haven't heard for biomed from Cardiff either hopefully we can hear by the end of the month considering yesterday was the deadline! Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RSSM09)
    I haven't heard for biomed from Cardiff either hopefully we can hear by the end of the month considering yesterday was the deadline! Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah hopefully! Good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I got an offer for Medicine on the 22nd of December. I will be firming Cardiff So excited, just have to work on getting the grades now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Applied to Media, Journalism and Culture; I'm gonna firm Cardiff! I really hope to get the grades I need . Anyone applying to the same course? I'm asking in every thread but I haven't found anybody yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for English lit

ReputationRep:
    I have just firmed Cardiff for business management with marketing, think accommodation wise Im going for Aberconway Hall, Cartwright court or column hall

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from Cardiff for biomedical science AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got a conditional offer for Italian/Spanish! So happy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RSSM09)
    Just got an offer from Cardiff for biomedical science AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done! I got my offer from cardiff for biomedical science too, AAB! Have you put it as you firm?

ReputationRep:
    I finally got my offer from cardiff

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't heard 😐

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbrizio1)
    Applied to Media, Journalism and Culture; I'm gonna firm Cardiff! I really hope to get the grades I need . Anyone applying to the same course? I'm asking in every thread but I haven't found anybody yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hello Mate. I've got an offer for my Master's in 'Digital Media and Society'. If you're doing Postgraduate too, we may share a few modules/classes

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.