ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Well, gotta go church now.
    So what happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raymat)
    So what happened?
    Everything went better than expected.

Sitting at the bus stop and some tall fat skinhead with Camo on with a Camo bag and sat big away from me on a wall. Nothing happened though, I got up and walked away a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Everything went better than expected.

Sitting at the bus stop and some tall fat skinhead with Camo on with a Camo bag and sat big away from me on a wall. Nothing happened though, I got up and walked away a bit.
    Nothing serious then. It would be sad if someone discriminated against you especially when you're not Muslim. Aren't you a bit White looking though?

ReputationRep:
    Every person of colour out there who finds themselves in a similar predicament has my sympathy. We have myopic liberal elites to blame for this ****ty situation :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raymat)
    Nothing serious then. It would be sad if someone discriminated against you especially when you're not Muslim. Aren't you a bit White looking though?
    People have a hard time figuring out where I'm from.

Most of the half asian people I know look a lot more white than asian and then there's me.

Alot of indians say I look like an english guy with medium skin tone.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.