Turn on thread page Beta

All religion needs to be banned. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chantalc)
    my point was not all wars and violence is based on religion and it would still happen if religion somehow magically disappeared. at no point did i say i dont have a problem with violence and war
    So because not all violence is based on religion that means violence based on religion is ok?

Not all killing are done by guns so should everyone be able to buy any gun they want in your world?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by realatheist)
    So because not all violence is based on religion that means violence based on religion is ok?

Not all killing are done by guns so should everyone be able to buy any gun they want in your world?
    i never said that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Thought I told you to stop pretending that you actually have some authority over me.
    Well I do so....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    You're doing it again :rolleyes:
    Murder and religion aren't the same thing.
    Murder isn't even 'banned' so to speak. It's against the law. You are illegally taking a person's life.
    Practicing a religion isn't the same thing as murdering someone. You can't criminalize that.
    You can murder someone because of religion and you'll still face the same fate as someone who murdered for other reasons

Your logic is faulty

:rolleyes:
    Religion promotes violence.
    Murder is banned you moron as you get punished for doing it. Just because people can still do it if they try- it doesn't mean its not banned.
    Practicing religion gives false superiority over others whick in turn is likely to lead to violence
    So because you get punished if you kill through religion- that means we should allow that violent religion to stay?.

You are faulty.

(Original post by william walker)
    Well I do so....
    No, you don't, so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amankhanhussain)
    Attachment 484203don't say what other people say. use your own mind bro. .
    lol using a chart produced by religious lovers.

ReputationRep:
    i never said that.
    you said religion should not be banned even though it creates violence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    No, you don't, so...
    I just, I just don't care anymore.

(Original post by william walker)
    I just, I just don't care anymore.
    Good. Now stop derailing the thread.

ReputationRep:
    love doesn't encourage killing.
    you didn't get what i said. say jealousy . will you punish jealousy or the one who killed.

ReputationRep:
    Religion is responsible for the deaths of billions throughout human history and its time to put a stop to it.

These terrorist attacks are all a results of religion- the attackers are following their corresponding religions book to the core.

Its time for every decent society to put a stop to all religion and punish these morons that still believe in retarded sky daddies.
    Get rid of islam and all wars of today would not exist.

ReputationRep:
    can we ban you instead ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amankhanhussain)
    you didn't get what i said. say jealousy . will you punish jealousy or the one who killed.
    How can you ban jealousy. Its a human emotion.

i would ban jealousy, as well as hatred, depression etc if we could but its impossible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessZara)
    can we ban you instead ?
    awwww did my insult but you fake daddy hurt you feeling bible girl.

Hope someone smacks you on the head with a bible- it might knock some sense into you.

ReputationRep:
    you said religion should not be banned even though it creates violence.
    because out of the millions of people who follow a religion, only a minority create violence.

Religion promotes violence.
    Murder is banned you moron as you get punished for doing it. Just because people can still do it if they try- it doesn't mean its not banned.
    Practicing religion gives false superiority over others whick in turn is likely to lead to violence
    So because you get punished if you kill through religion- that means we should allow that violent religion to stay?.

You are faulty.
    I can see you're immature and can't put across arguments without throwing insults around.
    I'm not even religious.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Murder and religion are not the same thing. And I can't for the life of me understand why you think they are. And I'm the moron.

Oh and let's see if you can answer this question without resorting to childish name calling. How exactly can we ban religion?

ReputationRep:
    because out of the millions of people who follow a religion, only a minority create violence.
    Out of the millions of gun owners in the US- only a minority go into places and kill people. So do you support people having free access to guns?

Out of the millions of nazis only a minority actually killed jews- do you support people being nazis?

Should people be allowed nuclear bombs as well?- i am sure only a few would use them to cause damage. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    I can see you're immature and can't put across arguments without throwing insults around.
    I'm not even religious.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Murder and religion are not the same thing. And I can't for the life of me understand why you think they are. And I'm the moron.

Oh and let's see if you can answer this question without resorting to childish name calling. How exactly can we ban religion?
    Religion promotes murder- what do you not understand about that?

Religions creates disjoint groups which creates tension and leads to violence between these said groups.

You do realise that you are throwing insults- calling me immature is an insult- you did know that right.

So you complain about me insulting you when you insult me too haha- are you proud of being a hypocrite?

First post/thread created: 1 hour ago.
    Username: realatheist

Yes, you're totally not a troll trying to give atheists a bad name...

ReputationRep:
    Out of the millions of gun owners in the US- only a minority go into places and kill people. So do you support people having free access to guns?

Out of the millions of nazis only a minority actually killed jews- do you support people being nazis?

Should people be allowed nuclear bombs as well?- i am sure only a few would use them to cause damage. :rolleyes:
    genuinely cannot be asked to argue anymore, its killing my brain cells trying to understand you

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.