ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    i never cry m8
    "haters"

get a grip

NSA r watching u :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honey55497)
    thats not the case thats not true the reason why im saying thers no point of wasting my time tlking to people who dont bother openly tke thibngs and always think of ways to tackle back u lot will never understand as u never understand with an open mind
    If you can't defend your beliefs then we have no reason to accept them. I explained how the Quran saying the air thinnens out with altitude is not miraculous, you failed to refute it and instead brought up embryology. We explained how the Qurans description of embryology is wrong, you failed to refute it and told us to look at the other things in the list. So basically you are unable to defend your points, because they are nonsensical.

well that was fun to read XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    i'm watching you tho
    i know ur ip address
    literally
    l8r h8r
    yh tru

i 4got that

fk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honey55497)
    listen u dnt try it u always talk no9ncsence and lyk causing fights amongst people cuz clearly ur wrong proove it about that
    yeh wot m8 iz dems kuff who r always tryna start summit wiv teh ummah n sht need 2 b told amarite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RulesforRadicals)
    yeh wot m8 iz dems kuff who r always tryna start summit wiv teh ummah n sht need 2 b told amarite
    i definetly agree

ReputationRep:
    You have to be a bit of a retard to claim that those ratios correspond to the surface of land and water on the Earth's surface

It changes with the sea level, which changes with climate :dunce:
    I'm sorry, I just don't get why so many muslims here are claiming the Quran to be a scientific textbook. It is not a scientific textbook, it's simply a book of life, it has taken an holistic approach and therefore science is included as well as many other factors (e.g history etc).
    Yes, I believe that the Quran does have scientific miracles, as I have previously stated some are obvious (eg, expansion of universe) and some are less obvious (e.g here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gkfVIRm6TA ).
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Student403)
    Um no you divided both by (x-y) which is 0 and that makes it invalid
    Precisely!

I used it as a metaphor to illustrate the naivety of people who blindly accept absurd statements as proof when it fits their narrative.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hibzish)
    I saw this on another forum and thought I would share it

"Land" appears 13 times in the Qur'an
    "Sea" appears 32 times.. 32+13=45!

13/45 = 28.89%
    32/45 = 71.11%

The exact % of Land & Sea on Earth!

SubhanAllah share the miracles you know
    kill me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    "Moon" appears 27 times in the Qur'an.
    2+7 = 9
    Sun is the opposite of Moon
    Sun has 3 letters
    9/3 = 3
    Half life 3 confirmed

Subhan'Allah!
    ffs hahhhah :rofl2:

People claiming miracles is a miracle in itself smh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ascend)
    You do know that this ratio is not fixed? Land and sea surface areas are always changing.

And your "exact" miraculous numbers are wrong:

http://www.physicalgeography.net/fundamentals/8o.html
    She of course meant that that was the average ratio; she just didn't feel the need to say it with stellar foresight. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    This is exactly like the illuminati videos where they take inconsequential numbers and present them as proving something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    She of course meant that that was the average ratio; she just didn't feel the need to say it with stellar foresight. :giggle:
    Are you sure its not he median ratio? Funnily enough, all the oil extracted from Muslim countries will soon invalidate the figures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illiberal Liberal)
    its an open thread

chat **** get banged
    Guess you've learnt your lesson then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illiberal Liberal)
    I just informed you that I am not tolerant of the intolerant.

What part of that are you struggling to understand?

Yet you are intolerant so you just contradict yourself with a load of crap?

You don't seem to be sufficiently intellectually-equipped for a reasonable discussion thus I will not continue wasting my time responding to your drivel.

Goodbye.
    Sorry to hear you have ran out of lies to attack Islam with, I hope you can sleep at night knowing your so called intellect is flawed and of how dishonest your are. You should be ashamed of yourself, what about the other things I mentioned? does the truth taste so butter?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry OP but this is the weakest of muslims apologetics - I think you'd have better luck with natural theology.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Das fokin' it bae :rofl: :rofl:

(Original post by luminarychild)
    Sorry to hear you have ran out of lies to attack Islam with, I hope you can sleep at night knowing your so called intellect is flawed and of how dishonest your are. You should be ashamed of yourself, what about the other things I mentioned? does the truth taste so butter?
    Yes, the truth does have a distinctly buttery flavour. *applies to toast and proceeds to eat the truth*

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Yes, the truth does have a distinctly buttery flavour. *applies to toast and proceeds to eat the truth*

:rofl:
    omg hahaha I meant bitter!!!!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 18, 2015
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.