The Student Room Group

Share miracles of the Quran

Scroll to see replies

"haters"

get a grip

NSA r watching u :rolleyes:
Reply 81
Original post by honey55497
thats not the case thats not true the reason why im saying thers no point of wasting my time tlking to people who dont bother openly tke thibngs and always think of ways to tackle back u lot will never understand as u never understand with an open mind

If you can't defend your beliefs then we have no reason to accept them. I explained how the Quran saying the air thinnens out with altitude is not miraculous, you failed to refute it and instead brought up embryology. We explained how the Qurans description of embryology is wrong, you failed to refute it and told us to look at the other things in the list. So basically you are unable to defend your points, because they are nonsensical.
well that was fun to read XD
yh tru

i 4got that

fk
Original post by honey55497
listen u dnt try it u always talk no9ncsence and lyk causing fights amongst people cuz clearly ur wrong proove it about that

yeh wot m8 iz dems kuff who r always tryna start summit wiv teh ummah n sht need 2 b told amarite
Original post by RulesforRadicals
yeh wot m8 iz dems kuff who r always tryna start summit wiv teh ummah n sht need 2 b told amarite

i definetly agree
You have to be a bit of a retard to claim that those ratios correspond to the surface of land and water on the Earth's surface

It changes with the sea level, which changes with climate :dunce:

I'm sorry, I just don't get why so many muslims here are claiming the Quran to be a scientific textbook. It is not a scientific textbook, it's simply a book of life, it has taken an holistic approach and therefore science is included as well as many other factors (e.g history etc).
Yes, I believe that the Quran does have scientific miracles, as I have previously stated some are obvious (eg, expansion of universe) and some are less obvious (e.g here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gkfVIRm6TA ).
Original post by Student403
Um no you divided both by (x-y) which is 0 and that makes it invalid :tongue:

Precisely!

I used it as a metaphor to illustrate the naivety of people who blindly accept absurd statements as proof when it fits their narrative.
Reply 88
Original post by Hibzish
I saw this on another forum and thought I would share it

"Land" appears 13 times in the Qur'an
"Sea" appears 32 times.. 32+13=45!

13/45 = 28.89%
32/45 = 71.11%

The exact % of Land & Sea on Earth!

SubhanAllah share the miracles you know

kill me
Reply 89
Original post by Zargabaath
"Moon" appears 27 times in the Qur'an.
2+7 = 9
Sun is the opposite of Moon
Sun has 3 letters
9/3 = 3
Half life 3 confirmed

Subhan'Allah!

ffs hahhhah :rofl2:
People claiming miracles is a miracle in itself smh
Original post by Ascend
You do know that this ratio is not fixed? Land and sea surface areas are always changing.

And your "exact" miraculous numbers are wrong:

http://www.physicalgeography.net/fundamentals/8o.html

She of course meant that that was the average ratio; she just didn't feel the need to say it with stellar foresight. :giggle:
This is exactly like the illuminati videos where they take inconsequential numbers and present them as proving something.:biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 93
Original post by XcitingStuart
She of course meant that that was the average ratio; she just didn't feel the need to say it with stellar foresight. :giggle:

Are you sure its not he median ratio? Funnily enough, all the oil extracted from Muslim countries will soon invalidate the figures.
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
its an open thread

chat **** get banged

Guess you've learnt your lesson then.

:u:
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
I just informed you that I am not tolerant of the intolerant.

What part of that are you struggling to understand?

Yet you are intolerant so you just contradict yourself with a load of crap?

You don't seem to be sufficiently intellectually-equipped for a reasonable discussion thus I will not continue wasting my time responding to your drivel.

Goodbye.

Sorry to hear you have ran out of lies to attack Islam with, I hope you can sleep at night knowing your so called intellect is flawed and of how dishonest your are. You should be ashamed of yourself, what about the other things I mentioned? does the truth taste so butter?
Sorry OP but this is the weakest of muslims apologetics - I think you'd have better luck with natural theology.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97

Das fokin' it bae :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by luminarychild
Sorry to hear you have ran out of lies to attack Islam with, I hope you can sleep at night knowing your so called intellect is flawed and of how dishonest your are. You should be ashamed of yourself, what about the other things I mentioned? does the truth taste so butter?

Yes, the truth does have a distinctly buttery flavour. *applies to toast and proceeds to eat the truth*

:rofl:
Original post by Hydeman
Yes, the truth does have a distinctly buttery flavour. *applies to toast and proceeds to eat the truth*

:rofl:

omg hahaha I meant bitter!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending