ReputationRep:
    I work best at night and under pressure

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nice thread! I would like to join tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)

I hope you still managed to be efficient during these early hours. :headbang:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    02:49
    took me 2 hours to do one page of notes, procrastination much ... (I ****ing hate microscopy)
    ah well, more productive than I have been all day so

ReputationRep:
    Raring to go... Will start with some good old Statistics - The Normal Distribution and Discrete Random Variables in about 25 minutes... Not exactly revision but I'll be learning it and doing questions till I understand it. Anyone else ready?

Yup up for this Anon_98

ReputationRep:
    7:36 - G.Morning everyone, so I'm incredibly tired rn. I just woke up and I don't want to get out of bed...ugh. XD Think it's best I write everything down as I go along so I don't abandon this idea bc it seems all too tempting rn. Infact, I'm v much considering it. Well, I actually didn't think I'd wake up on time so I'm pretty pleased about that. Okay, Im going to take a shower and get ready- will be back soon.

8:11- Hi! I feel much more alive now. So think I'm going to get myself some breakfast, not sure what I should have. Something filling..something healthy, I'm not even hungry. Well, that's a lie- I am hungry. - Don't know why I just said that. Hmmm..cereal it is.

8:26- Headphones are so irritating. It's like they're self-automated to tangle as soon as they're left alone for 0.2 mins. Just spent agessss trying to sort mine out.
    Well, I've got everything I need with me!! I hope everyone else is ready too. Session will begin in under 5 mins.

7:36 - G.Morning everyone, so I'm incredibly tired rn. I just woke up and I don't want to get out of bed...ugh. XD Think it's best I write everything down as I go along so I don't abandon this idea bc it seems all too tempting rn. Infact, I'm v much considering it. Well, I actually didn't think I'd wake up on time so I'm pretty pleased about that. Okay, Im going to take a shower and get ready- will be back soon.

8:11- Hi! I feel much more alive now. So think I'm going to get myself some breakfast, not sure what I should have. Something filling..something healthy, I'm not even hungry. Well, that's a lie- I am hungry. - Don't know why I just said that. Hmmm..cereal it is.

8:26- Headphones are so irritating. It's like they're self-automated to tangle as soon as they're left alone for 0.2 mins. Just spent agessss trying to sort mine out.
    Well, I've got everything I need with me!! I hope everyone else is ready too. Session will begin in under 5 mins.
    :bl:

I'll probably be starting with a nice little P1 paper...

ReputationRep:
    :work: 08:30am. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

I'll be starting the day with some Chemistry unit 4.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    Huh one session? Isn't it every hour lol
    Well, Anon does need a break in between too

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and I just missed that revision session...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blancosdos)
    Thanks.Any maths tips(Edxcel).I need to get a B to get entry into my school(regardless of what A levels i pick) and tbh it is quite hard for me(i'm more of a essay/biology guy)
    I'd say that one of the best things to do would be to do past papers and go through where you're dropping marks, and revising those topics again, especially if you had no idea how to answer the question. This just means that you're focusing on what you need to improve on, rather than stuff you already know. This is what I'd do, at least.

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I'd say that one of the best things to do would be to do past papers and go through where you're dropping marks, and revising those topics again, especially if you had no idea how to answer the question. This just means that you're focusing on what you need to improve on, rather than stuff you already know. This is what I'd do, at least.
    Also I know a perfect website which has topic tests on nearly all topics in the GCSE...Here it is:

ReputationRep:
    A2 Biology

Starting: 10AM

Will go through everything from the start of unit 4 and then start&finish off natural selection and evolution.

ReputationRep:
    I completed all my re-writing of Aldehyde + Ketone notes and went through some mechanisms. Finished quite early so also started a bit of amines (naming and production) which I'll continue in the next session at 10:30am.

ReputationRep:
    going to start at 10:30am - going to do my history COLD WAR notes .

Othere subjects I am going to cover today:
    additional physics past papers
    maths using mathswatch
    and maybe some core physics

ReputationRep:
    So at 10;30am, I'm planning to continue with my biology notes - F214

ReputationRep:
    :work: 10:30am. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Continuing with Chem.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    LOL, I over slept!!
    10:35am, make notes on Schizophrenia for Psychology! -.-

x
    Biology B2 now!

ReputationRep:
    I'll start this.....eventually............. ......keeps on procrastinating-

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 30, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.