Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Remember the black Mother and her 17 year old twins that all looked the same age? Watch

(Original post by Delilah234)
    Trust me, I feel your struggle and my advice is to ignore this guy (@Mathemagicien). He seems to enjoy debating race and just generally bashes black people. He then proceeds to bring up his silly opinions as facts. Any thread that even references anything black and his sorry ass will pop up from nowhere 😩😩😩 Lord help me cos he gets on my nerves. Ignore him and be happy in the fact that melanin pops always 🦄
    I just generally bash black people? What a ridiculous comment.

Do you care to see the context of where I gave my 'silly opinions as facts'? Namely, to show that OP's opinion was also silly, and not a fact?

I am not present on anywhere near all the threads referencing anything black. Or do you see me posting abuse on the Black Girl Appreciation Threads and similar?

Here's a challenge for you: find a post of mine in any other thread that attacks the entirety of the black race, or generalises black people, even in satire. Go on.*

Not all of us see the world in black and white, just chill out and stop being so dramatic

ReputationRep:
    So which one os the mother in the black woman photo? I've been tryna figure it out but have doubts I'm right

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)

Do you care to see the context of where I gave my 'silly opinions as facts'? Namely, to show that OP's opinion was also silly, and not a fact?

I am not present on anywhere near all the threads referencing anything black. Or do you see me posting abuse on the Black Girl Appreciation Threads and similar?

Here's a challenge for you: find a post of mine in any other thread that attacks the entirety of the black race, or generalises black people, even in satire. Go on.*

Not all of us see the world in black and white, just chill out and stop being so dramatic
    Found in under 10 seconds a thread of you saying white publications should stop writing about black music... didn't know black music was a genre, ignorant ass. I didnt even get to page 2 of my search.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Superhotfire)
    Found in under 10 seconds a thread of you saying white publications should stop writing about black music... didn't know black music was a genre, ignorant ass. I didnt even get to page 2 of my search.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Right... the only problem is that I was quoting Kanye West!

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/699374499414691840

But you don't care for context, do you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delilah234)
    Trust me, I feel your struggle and my advice is to ignore this guy (@Mathemagicien). He seems to enjoy debating race and just generally bashes black people. He then proceeds to bring up his silly opinions as facts. Any thread that even references anything black and his sorry ass will pop up from nowhere 😩😩😩 Lord help me cos he gets on my nerves. Ignore him and be happy in the fact that melanin pops always 🦄
    PRSOM

I hear ya. This guy is wrong and strong in his ignorance. I like to think that his like are gradually dying out, albeit way too slowly.

In the meantime their nonsense needs shutting down where it tries to arise. It's good for them to realise that we are no longer forced to tolerate it. Times have moved on, seemingly without them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    lady on right hang like sleeve of wizard :borat:
    LOL :lol:

ReputationRep:

Ignore this racist troll (null).

ReputationRep:
    It's clear as day who the mother is in the first pic. She doesn't even look that young for 33. Am i missing something?

ReputationRep:
    Right... the only problem is that I was quoting Kanye West!

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/699374499414691840

But you don't care for context, do you?
    Makes no difference you try to entice racial debate evidently

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am White but I prefer black girls over white

This is one of many reasons

(Original post by Superhotfire)
    Makes no difference you try to entice racial debate evidently

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Trying to entice racial debate =/= being racist against black people

Couldn't you find any other examples in your search? Surely, if I were as militantly white supremacist as you suggest, I'd be spouting racist comments all over the place! So where are they?

ReputationRep:
    Trying to entice racial debate =/= being racist against black people

Couldn't you find any other examples in your search? Surely, if I were as militantly white supremacist as you suggest, I'd be spouting racist comments all over the place! So where are they?
    The last thing I want to do is research anything else you have to say. This thread of discourse is plenty more than I wish to engage with you to be honest.

You have already revealed yourself. I am glad that there is a glint of self consciousness about your comments.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.