ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    He could be your brother, sister! :mmm:
    He's my brother from another mother :banana::banana:

ReputationRep:
    There is some hair in his grease

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny McCoyne)
    LOL Dan :rofl: AKA the original Gossip Girl. I still cannot believe it to this day that he was GG. My friends and I were hedging bets on Dorota.

HE WAS GOSSIP GIRL?! lmfao XD

(I only watched season 1...I got bored after that)

He was gossip girl? WOW. That's a bit ridiculous, so he was the one embarrassing himself all through season 1..? what a ridiculous story line .

ReputationRep:
    7.4/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    HE WAS GOSSIP GIRL?! lmfao XD

(I only watched season 1...I got bored after that)

He was gossip girl? WOW. That's a but ridiculous, so he was the one embarrassing himself all through season 1..? what a ridiculous story line .
    Haha yep there was so much fan backlash when they did the big reveal! :rofl:

I mean he tormented himself and his SISTER so much that it made no plausible sense that he was GG.

If you rewatch with the knowledge that he is GG it's really funny. I think the writers ran out of ideas and wanted GG to be someone the fans didn't expect but they tried way too hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny McCoyne)
    Haha yep there was so much fan backlash when they did the big reveal! :rofl:

I mean he tormented himself and his SISTER so much that it made no plausible sense that he was GG.

If you rewatch with the knowledge that he is GG it's really funny. I think the writers ran out of ideas and wanted GG to be someone the fans didn't expect but they tried way too hard.
    Lmao I don't blame the fans, that is just so ridiculous XD I'm glad I never fell in love with it then...

Oh my gosh, sooooo ridiculous. I cannot get over it. RIDICULOUS. They might aswell have made Sarena gossip girl -_-

I never liked Serena, or Blair AND chuck was just a pervert. Basically I didn't like the whole show XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Lmao I don't blame the fans, that is just so ridiculous XD I'm glad I never fell in love with it then...

Oh my gosh, sooooo ridiculous. I cannot get over it. RIDICULOUS. They might aswell have made Sarena gossip girl -_-

I never liked Serena, or Blair AND chuck was just a pervert. Basically I didn't like the whole show XD

Nobody resists Chuck Bass.

ReputationRep:
    5/10

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.