Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Polish diplomats say that Middle Easterners cannot come to Poland watch

ReputationRep:
    Meanwhile the Poles flock in their thousands to the UK. What an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.met.police.uk/foi/pdfs/di...3010000160.pdf
    (Original post by Phantom Lord)
    It seems like you've just disproved your own point

DougallnDougall, Name:  Poland_Nationals_2008_2012_UK_Offences.PNG
Views: 80
Size:  13.1 KB

DougallnDougall and Phantom Lord (and everyone else), here are the statistics for all crimes of foreign nationals from 2008-2012 in the UK: http://www.met.police.uk/foi/pdfs/disclosure_2013/feb_2013/2013010000160.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asmuse123)
    http://www.met.police.uk/foi/pdfs/di...3010000160.pdf

It seems like you've just disproved your own point

DougallnDougall, Name:  Poland_Nationals_2008_2012_UK_Offences.PNG
Views: 80
Size:  13.1 KB

DougallnDougall and Phantom Lord (and everyone else), here are the statistics for all crimes of foreign nationals from 2008-2012 in the UK: http://www.met.police.uk/foi/pdfs/disclosure_2013/feb_2013/2013010000160.pdf
    Thank you. This might be useful for AH mods!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hussm)
    And which tradition is that? Is it Welsh or English?
    Welsh. England lost all of its traditions when Labour let the immigrants in.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, quite a lot of Polish people in Poland are racist indeed (mostly conservatives). However,the issue with refugees isn't because of the colour or religion ( well it's but not only). Polish economy is terrible and this's why so many Poles leave the country and become immigrants themselves,therefore why poor country should take refugees and obviously provide them with benefits as they need to learn polish etc to get a fresh start if they can't even provide benefits for poor Poles ? To be honest,Poland will eventually take in refugees and If you're aware even before the migrant crisis happened there were Muslims in Poland e.g. from Iraq so I don't necessary think Polish position is unfair.Also they aren't the only country that disagreed or had doubts about taking refugees ,take e.g Croatia or Hungary
    I'm not taking any of the sides here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Welsh. England lost all of its traditions when Labour let the immigrants in.
    Cool. The Welsh take part in goat f**king, thats good to know.

OK, so what I learnt from this thread as an Eastern European...
    1. The majority, apart from a few users, clearly dislike Eastern European people for whatever reason (I don't really care why)
    2. Those people clearly don't know the economics of Eastern European countries
    3. They base their facts off of one year 9 history lesson on the cold war
    4. Something about goat ****ing...? (Don't want to get into that as it is clearly irrelevant)
    My question to you is: Why didn't the migrants stay in Eastern Europeans countries like Greece, Serbia, Bulgaria and Hungary when they first came to Europe? Why are they adamant in coming to the UK, Sweden, Germany?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hussm)
    I don't associate with socially constructed borders.
    Are you living in the UK or anywhere else in Europe?

ReputationRep:
    **** all you people who support genocidal immigration I hope you die a slow painful deaths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DougallnDougall)
    If the EU have agreed to admit X amount of refugees then in order to remain in the EU they need to fulfil their responsibility. The hysteria against these poor people who have had their world torn apart is horrifying. These people are fleeing war and terror - jeez people where is your sense of compassion?
    A voice of reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jh61)
    Anyway, many migrants don't want to go to Poland.
    Apparently fleeing war and other brutality yet don't "want" to go to Poland.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.