Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

My journey to 4 A's for a future Medical student :3 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TianaEsther)
    Aww that's a shame, you could always just go to the ones that you really want to see on your own although it might end up being a bit boring

Haha that means it's working! And I was talking to a current medic student at UCL and they mentioned how everyone is really anxious at first because it's not an experience that anyone's ever gone through before which really reassured me.

That really sucks, I wouldn't want my children by any means growing up without their mother, but like you mentioned earlier, you win some, you gain some.
    Nah I think I'll drag my mum to about 4 of them and if need be, go with friends to the other ones. I hate being alone, if I'm on my own for whatever reason I usually make more new friends xD

Wow, that's reassuring to hear but I hate the phrase "everyone's in the same boat" because when I started at my new college, most people came with their entire friend group from high school and I only had 1 friend -.- and teachers kept saying that we were all in the same boat.

Yeah, but I think we should perhaps get into medicine first because thinking about all of these "what-if" scenarios xD

Btw have you heard of the TSR general elections? I really wanna vote but don't have enough posts :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TianaEsther)
    I don't even know you but I'm so proud of you! Keep up the good work I know you can get those grades if you continue. Seriously though, the amount of work you have done is amazing you should be very happy with yourself that type of motivation and determination is going to get you very far. Let me know what you got in the mocks coming up, I have a C2 mock in my first week back from school so I'm looking forward to that but I'm definitely not looking forward to my S1 mock. I've been slacking recently but I'm trying to pick up the pace. Good luck with the rest of your revision!
    Aw thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nomophobia)
    Nah I think I'll drag my mum to about 4 of them and if need be, go with friends to the other ones. I hate being alone, if I'm on my own for whatever reason I usually make more new friends xD

Wow, that's reassuring to hear but I hate the phrase "everyone's in the same boat" because when I started at my new college, most people came with their entire friend group from high school and I only had 1 friend -.- and teachers kept saying that we were all in the same boat.

Yeah, but I think we should perhaps get into medicine first because thinking about all of these "what-if" scenarios xD

Btw have you heard of the TSR general elections? I really wanna vote but don't have enough posts :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, that's good! At least you'll get to see the Uni's.

And same, but if you think about it, lots of different people will be coming from lots of different places and there will be a lot of people in the same position as us.

Nope, I haven't heard of the TSR elections, what are they for?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't updated in a week, not that I have any good excuses I just have a terrible memory.

Over the past week I've just been trying to get myself back onto the school routine which is hard because I haven't gotten a good nights sleep on any school day. I'll go back to doing daily updates here though (hopefully).
    Today I'm just going to be working on a lot of German since I've got my speaking exam coming up and I want to really be able to impress the examiner with my vocab! I'll also be doing a couple chemistry papers and a biology paper because I've been a bit lazy with those two recently.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.