Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

16....and baby faced watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'm 23 and often get told I look anywhere from 12 to 16, never older. I've even had people think my partner is my dad instead of my bf and he's only a year older than me -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fandom-queen)
    Haha, maybe you feel differently. honestly, the guys who do ask are kind of jerks, so, yeah, maybe those faces do attract guys like that. I personally agree with you and i think my friends look a lot prettier when they're just smiling wide.

I know right! I do love my friends, and it's actually a compliment to them that I feel jealous, because I think they're so pretty, but, I feel like the......DUFF? Do you know the movie and the book? it's designated ugly fat friend, and it's not a great feeling.
    YEAH ME TOO I know that movie, all the time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, so I'm 16 and ANNOYINGLY baby-faced. It drives me nuts, when all my friends and classmates can put lipstick on and actually look good when they pout and pull duck-faces.

And then there's me. The living embodiment of winnie the poo and dumbo the elephant.

I just......it's actually annoying, and recently, when people go up to my friends and tell them how pretty they are....I just.....feel really bad.

Anyone else face this?
    Why would you even want to do that? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Why would you even want to do that? :lolwut:
    I dunno, it just looks good on some people, Cara Delevigne looks good doing it......
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I dunno, it just looks good on some people, Cara Delevigne looks good doing it......
    Meh, she's dramatically overrated

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Meh, she's dramatically overrated

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woah, you're like breaking every guy stereotype I had in my head. So, you're definition of attractive? Examples?

ReputationRep:
    It's not always a bad thing Selena Gomez has a baby face and she always looks stunning.
    I used to have a baby face last year (I was 16). I just lost some weight and worked out. If you have chubby cheeks, this might work. I dunno

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HemmingsHood)
    It's not always a bad thing Selena Gomez has a baby face and she always looks stunning.
    I used to have a baby face last year (I was 16). I just lost some weight and worked out. If you have chubby cheeks, this might work. I dunno
    True, I forgot about selena I l did lose weight, so I look slightly older. Don't think I'll lose anymore.

Also, do we have a 5SOS fan here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    :sadnod: I'm pretty sure people still think I'm thirteen or something...
    Same here, and I'm turning eighteen soon -_-

It also doesn't help that I am literally five foot and the only make up I can apply is eyeliner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookiemonster15)
    Same here, and I'm turning eighteen soon -_-

It also doesn't help that I am literally five foot and the only make up I can apply is eyeliner.
    Me too! I'm 5 ft 2, and i don't apply any makeup cause I look kiddish
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Woah, you're like breaking every guy stereotype I had in my head. So, you're definition of attractive? Examples?
    Well let's see, there's: Selena Gomez, Renee Zellweger, Chloe Grace Moretz, etc...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Well let's see, there's: Selena Gomez, Renee Zellweger, Chloe Grace Moretz, etc...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ohh, they are pretty. Renee is queen!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Ohh, they are pretty. Renee is queen!
    Yeah

Cara Delavigne wears too much obvious makeup for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    What's worse is that I have two younger sisters and people often mistake the youngest for the oldest...
    yes! I know that happens to my older sister because I look so old

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.