Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Female slapped my ass in a club, want to report it to the police. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AfcFob)
    Right, first off she committed a battery as she applied unlawful force onto you without your permission. You will also have to prove she had some form of intention to commit the battery whether that be direct intent, oblique intent or recklessness. If you can clearly find CCTV footage that can be used as evidence to prove she had some form of intent, it should be game on for you. (I only do AS Law atm just saying)
    Battery is not applicable in this situation, a club is a setting of day to day contact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel9998)
    I dont understand, have you never heard of a feminist before?. There are some crazy feminists out there, you'd be surprised how many girls will say "join the club" and how many will publish a ****ing article about it.

I must know absolutely no girls?
    Here is a plot twist.. I am a ****ing girl so please stop posting on TSR, you are embarrassing yourself.
    News flash, I'm a feminist.

How is it embarrassing for me to assume you are a male when your user name is Daniel and your symbol on TSR is a male? Haha, hilarious.

Get out in the real world and then come back to me, whatever the sex you ****ing are.

ReputationRep:
    Alright fine that last part was ******** haha
    I never would have guessed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    News flash, I'm a feminist.

How is it embarrassing for me to assume you are a male when your user name is Daniel and your symbol on TSR is a male? Haha, hilarious.

Get out in the real world and then come back to me, whatever the sex you ****ing are.
    Nah I wouldn't call yourself a feminist. An idiot yes.

There are females called Daniel who might just love Leonardo DiCaprio. Gosh
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by bassbabe)
    Is it reasonable for me to report every single man to the police that has catcalled at me, followed me, shouted verbal abuse at me for turning down their sexual advances, squeezed my bum? And in what way does society not care about men? And how am I being sexist I'm laughing at OP because he's complaining about something that most girls deal with on a daily basis, we're just used to it.

Now your being really stupid. Most girls= >50%

You are saying that over half of all girls have their bum squeezed on a daily basis? What planet do you live on?

Catcalling is not an offence and people have something called freedom of speech, which gives them the human right to say anything without being punished, so get over it and take those compliments if you wish.

This sums up what it is like to be a man, and how no one will care (especially you) http://uk.askmen.com/dating/curtsmit...ng_advice.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trafalgar-Law)
    Why am I finding this funny?
    Not sure, perhaps we should give OP some ROOM to figure put a solution.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    If that's your criteria for "sexual abuse", then every single woman is probably a victim of sexual abuse.

Don't confuse sexual abuse with sexual harassment.
    Yes, I meant harassment, my bad. Also, you overestimate how many women have had that happen to them. But, I do understand it as I have been objectified in public quite a lot.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Who the **** are you arguing with lol????? I never said that more males are victims then females....I know and I understand that there are always these incidences going on, I have never said otherwise????? All i said was that if this post was from a girl, there wouldn't be anyone taking the piss, and there would be hundreds of more people providing support and advice etc. Which is fact.

Unfortunately many feminists out there have made it into a gender war..there are male victims and female victims ( both in different situations) . You are the one that needs to ****ing grow up.
    What advice and support did you offer the OP again? Something about ripping your **** off if any females mention equal rights? Do you think that's helpful or supportive?

ReputationRep:
    Stop being a beta and bringing shame upon the male gender.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superhotfire)
    I was abused last night by a female who touched me in a way I was not comfortable with and she had no permission. I am going to report her to the police and suggest they review cctv footage of the sexual assault I want her put on the list of barred adults and for it to show on a DBS. What are ny chances of success?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh come on?

ReputationRep:
    Plot twist- it was actually me who slapped your ass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balanced)
    Now your being really stupid. Most girls= >50%

You are saying that over half of all girls have their bum squeezed on a daily basis? What planet do you live on?

Catcalling is not an offence and people have something called freedom of speech, which gives them the human right to say anything without being punished, so get over it and take those compliments if you wish.

This sums up what it is like to be a man, and how no one will care (especially you) http://uk.askmen.com/dating/curtsmit...ng_advice.html
    "Article 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights itself recognises the need for some limits on free expression"

ReputationRep:
    I'd personally take it as a compliment.

(But if it bothers you so greatly, then by all means report her. :yep:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cpt. Josh)
    Plot twist- it was actually me who slapped your ass.
    Stop trying to get involved and steal the show.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver Daniels)
    Well if the awful feminists claim to represent the interests of men, then where are they now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm a feminist and I say he should report it if he felt uncomfortable about it. It's about equality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    While I can definitely understand your upset at the situation, OP, I'm afraid I'm going to have to echo what others have said and say I doubt the case would be taken seriously to that extent.

This happens to women all the time. Women don't report it because we've created a culture in which women are taught to expect and put up with this behaviour and there wouldn't be enough manpower to attend every case in which this happens. Where have you been in all those cases?

It's wrong regardless of gender. Stop trying to use this as a way to discredit feminism and focus on the incident itself.
    HUMANpower :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    You absolute idiot. This happens every time a girl goes clubbing and we just deal with it. It's so normalised it doesn't even measure on the radar of a night out. You must live in a complete bubble, probably never been clubbing in your life, if you think that a girl would make a big deal about having her arse pinched. Get a grip, you joke,
    If only girls grabbing our arses was so normalised :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cpt. Josh)
    Sorry, I'll let you get back to your ego-boosting ******** thread.
    Yeah off you go out the door back to your AMA threads where no one AYA

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why are most people on TSR a gang of little snitches

ReputationRep:
    Nah I wouldn't call yourself a feminist. An idiot yes.

There are females called Daniel who might just love Leonardo DiCaprio. Gosh

You pretended to be a female before realising that your symbol and name slightly gave you away, and then you call me an idiot?

Jog on.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.