Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So apparently gender doesn't exist? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Gender symbols and few extras thrown in.
    Few extras

lmfao the hydrogen atom looking gender...does that say Nargle? :lol:

Nargles are merely figments of Luna Lovegood's imagination lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EphemeralLove)
    Few extras

lmfao the hydrogen atom looking gender...does that say Nargle? :lol:

Nargles are merely figments of Luna Lovegood's imagination lmao.
    No, it says Nurgle. I don't think many people got the reference. They just aren't nerdy enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    No, it says Nurgle. I don't think many people got the reference. They just aren't nerdy enough.
    The Nargle would've been hilarious though :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Gender does exist, and never listen to loonies. I learned that the hard way. By the way all this gender identity stuff is just sooooooo confusing. It is making everything more complicated than simple. I know this "old" fashion thinking but if you look like a guy and have the body of a guy, in my mind you're a guy. If you look like a girl, and have the body of a girl, I'm going to call you a girl.

It is soo confusing when people label themselves one thing then when you actually see them it is completely different from what they think they are.
    Ugh, why can't people just be girl or boy and call it a day?
    I will say those are some cool symbols though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Macy1998)
    Gender does exist, and never listen to loonies. I learned that the hard way. By the way all this gender identity stuff is just sooooooo confusing. It is making everything more complicated than simple. I know this "old" fashion thinking but if you look like a guy and have the body of a guy, in my mind you're a guy. If you look like a girl, and have the body of a girl, I'm going to call you a girl.

It is soo confusing when people label themselves one thing then when you actually see them it is completely different from what they think they are.
    Ugh, why can't people just be girl or boy and call it a day?
    I will say those are some cool symbols though!
    It's amazing that you find respecting people 'sooooooo confusing'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Learner4)
    Attachment 506063

I used to have a tumblr account and aside from the site being severely toxic, I discovered that majority of the users are nutters.

Apparently to fit the criteria of a "good person" I'm meant to believe that, actually, gender doesn't even exist. It never did. Mankind has been living a lie all this time. On top of gender not existing, it is also possible to choose what gender (because that's not contradictory at all) you have. That means that even if someone has a vagina it doesn't necessarily mean they're a woman (okay?)

Someone was trying to explain it all to me before and no matter how many times they said it, just seemed... stupid. Really, really idiotic. They explained it from multiple angles, tried to throw in big words to make their point seem more reasonable but when it came down to it, we both knew how ridiculous they sounded. In the end all I got from that conversation was that I need to stop befriending people who tell me it's possible to "swim around the gender spectrum on different days to find more comfortable locations" (seriously, wake up)

Anyway, anyone who looks down at their penis and decides that they're actually a woman has problems upstairs. End of. No silly metaphors about swimming around imaginary spectrums. Capisce?

The same goes for all those people who claim to be "otherkin". I repeat: there are people who actually believe that they're animals. I don't know about you, but if I met a person who was convinced that they were a starfish or a horse, I'd be highly concerned.

As for transethnic/transracial people... Don't even get me started. The level of self-hate you must possess to look at your ethnicity and decide that you want a different one worries me. It all just seems like a cult.

My theory is that people are trolling each other to see how far they can push things.

It's either that or the more likely alternative: people literally are bonkers.

They've completely lost the plot.

It's really sad to see
    We should tell the people who think that gender does not exist that one day they will grow up and have children then acknowledge the gender roles in this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmallTownGirl)
    It's amazing that you find respecting people 'sooooooo confusing'.
    Respecting others is great but when you make up a new label for yourself with over 50 adjectives to describe yourself when people ask you for your gender, then yep. Its heck of confusing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sequin Rugby)
    I applaud you OP - you are quite right. Gender and biological sex are inextricably linked, and one has no choice in the matter. The increasing trend of gender-denial is one of the darker sides of the LGBT movement. For the past two-and-a-half years, a friend of my mother's has been going through an ugly ordeal with her son, who is adamant that he is a girl. Most good parents would swiftly beat such senselessness out of their child and instil some proper moral values and decency, but what is the recommendation of his psychologist, who in all likelihood subscribes to this far-left social ideology? Let him be.
    This is how they work. One at a time, corrupting the minds of our children. Such propaganda that is now pervasive in modern society is no doubt behind this boy's decision.

Only very recently, a survey was handed out to children of secondary-school-age, asking that they define their gender. A simple question, most well-raised children would rightly assume, but with no less than 25 options to choose from, from non-binary to trans-boy, one has to ask what the purpose of such an exercise was - genuine curiosity about the gender distribution of secondary schools? Or more youth-targeted propaganda, with the intention of wiping gender out of society and destroying the traditional family. The attitudes and beliefs these children grow up with will shape the rest of their lives. This is wicked, and vile. Don't you dare confuse children about what it means for a boy to be a boy and a girl to be a girl, or tell children that it is OK to be homosexual. The introduction of compulsory LGBT sex education is just the beginning. Soon, if it has not happened already, homosexuality will become fashionable and children will be pressured into "experimenting" with the same sex. Even when I was at school, declaring oneself bisexual was considered trendy - it was not long ago when those suspected of homosexuality were quite severely bullied.

I think Russia have responded to this in a most grown-up way with recent legislation addressing the indoctrination of children with such filth. I commend Putin and his government for not being shamed out of doing what is plainly right. It is doubtless that the downfall of traditional morality is behind all of this.
    Beating kids is illegal, very illegal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.