Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zain290)
    are you guys getting accommodation from the uni or renting separately?
    Me and my friend (who also will start at 1st faculty) are renting an apartment between the uni and old town. I'm from Sweden and my friend from USA and we both got accepted in May 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, so I got accepted at the 1st faculty, and I wanted to get some advice, since I called the student dorm services up and they said it's better to get private accommodation. Thanks

Edit: If anyone is willing to share a flat, pm me or something.

ReputationRep:
    Calculate the concentration of [OH-] anions (in mol/L) in aqueous solution with the concentration of [H3O+] cations 5.10-4 mol/L? The answer is 2.10-11I have no idea why thats the answer. Can someone pls help!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superwoman212)
    Calculate the concentration of [OH-] anions (in mol/L) in aqueous solution with the concentration of [H3O+] cations 5.10-4 mol/L? The answer is 2.10-11I have no idea why thats the answer. Can someone pls help!!
    pOH + pH = 14
    14 - pH = pOH
    pH = -log(5x10-4) = 3.30
    14-3.3 = 10.7 = pOH
    [OH] = 10^-10.7 = 2x10-11

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seclusion)
    pOH + pH = 14
    14 - pH = pOH
    pH = -log(5x10-4) = 3.30
    14-3.3 = 10.7 = pOH
    [OH] = 10^-10.7 = 2x10-11
    Thank you soo much. Your help was much appreciated.
    Im preparing for my entrance exam at Charles university in Hradec Kralove and some of the content is beyond A-levels :/

ReputationRep:
    I have another question. How many atoms of sulphur are contained in 62g of iron (111) sulphide? Im finding these questions tricky, can someone pls help?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!!! I'm sitting the entrance exam for the first faculty, and I'm so nervous

I was wondering if anyone here could help me out with some tips on how to prepare for the entrance exam (I'm doing A levels this year)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity26)
    Hey guys!!! I'm sitting the entrance exam for the first faculty, and I'm so nervous

I was wondering if anyone here could help me out with some tips on how to prepare for the entrance exam (I'm doing A levels this year)
    Hi, when are you sitting the exam? I am possibly going to sit it on April 29th?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onthemoon)
    Hi, when are you sitting the exam? I am possibly going to sit it on April 29th?????
    Yup! Most probably doing it on the 29th as well!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hello.

I'm going to write the entrance exam for the first and second faculty in Prague and for Hradec Kralove too.... I wanted to know which book will be apt for preparing for the biology part of the exam. For now I have Campbell biology , but I would want to know if there's any other book that could be more useful.

Thank You.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am Rosey.

Could you please help me.

I AM CALLING ALL CZECH STUDENTS FOR PAID PARTICIPATION IN A CONFIDENTIAL SURVEY.

I am working on a short confidential survey about Czech students and need some information from students who attend schools in Czech republic.
    YOU WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO GIVE ANY CONFIDENTIAL PRIVATE INFORMATION AND YOU WILL BE PAID VERY WELL FOR PARTICIPATION.
    THIS IS VERY URGENT AND SINCERE... PLEASE REPLY YOUR INTEREST

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am Rosey.

Could you please help me.

I AM CALLING ALL CZECH STUDENTS FOR PAID PARTICIPATION IN A CONFIDENTIAL SURVEY.

I am working on a short confidential survey about Czech students and need some information from students who attend schools in Czech republic.
    YOU WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO GIVE ANY CONFIDENTIAL PRIVATE INFORMATION AND YOU WILL BE PAID VERY WELL FOR PARTICIPATION.
    THIS IS VERY URGENT AND SINCERE... PLEASE REPLY YOUR INTEREST

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.