Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Omg how am I not sleeping watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    Awesome Genius and I are destined to be married, lycamobile said so himself. I don't need no mere follow. :hand:

I know it, it came as a surprise to me, too, but it would appear it's written in the mobile networks. :daydreaming:

AG - see you at the altar, bby.

Yeah, you better remember that contract.

Spoiler:
    Show
    AG is legit. Have spoken to people who can confirm. Also, he's a good guy - like Ethereal said, you've got to make the distinction between the persona and him.

Ethereal pls your saltiness is not very palatable. :hand:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    @lycamobile thinks I'm quoting his posts for him, but really, it's for that sweet #1 most quoted spot. :cool: Shh, though, it's a secret.
    Green tea you love my saltiness. You like my sweet salty flavours as it makes your tongue tingle. Don't deny. When did I become a legit nymph on here?!!

Also I think we should set up an arrangement where we are both with AG then me and you can get our Lez on when AG is cardiologing and saving lives. AG also wants us to learn to make roti so let's find a class somewhere ye?

(Original post by lycamobile)
    Stop being such an AG fan-girl i'm cringing 2016 :rofl:
    AG fanboy calling the AG fangirl a fan.

You're both equally as disgusting. :hand:

(Original post by lycamobile)
    im dead :rofl:
    Forever sad that thread got deleted, especially because you can't remember majority of it. :rofl:

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    Green tea you love my saltiness. You like my sweet salty flavours as it makes your tongue tingle. Don't deny. When did I become a legit nymph on here?!!
    I think this is a job for nucdev.

Also I think we should set up an arrangement where we are both with AG then me and you can get our Lez on when AG is cardiologing and saving lives. AG also wants us to learn to make roti so let's find a class somewhere ye?
    Such an arrangement holds an appeal, I won't lie. :holmes: I'll Google classes and get back to you, but under the condition that we make it clear to AG this is not us conforming to gender roles and compromising our feminist ideals.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No, lycamobile you are not invited. :noway:

ReputationRep:
    I think this is a job for nucdev.

Such an arrangement holds an appeal, I won't lie. :holmes: I'll Google classes and get back to you, but under the condition that we make it clear to AG this is not us conforming to gender roles and compromising our feminist ideals.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No, lycamobile you are not invited. :noway:
    You called, madam?

(Original post by nucdev)
    You called, madam?
    Ethereal Thirst: Code Unquenchable. Do your thing.

ReputationRep:

etherealhasalwaysbeenalegitnymph on...quenched.world

(Sorry not up to my usual standards today!)

ReputationRep:
    Ethereal Thirst: Code Unquenchable. Do your thing.
    Thought we were m8s.....

Thought we were m8s.....
    More than m8s, we are now co-partners of AG. :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    In full disclosure, 100% of tagging nucdev was just because your emails are one of my favourite things on TSR so I was looking for an excuse for them to be used. :rofl:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.