The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by missdla
I've received an unconditional offer for the Primary Teaching course! :smile: I just have to pass the QTS Skills test!

So have I! I'll message you
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 81
Erm, I applied for accommodation like 2 days after it was open to, and I haven't heard back, I don't know if that's normal or not?
They only start making accommodation offers after they have your results :smile:
Reply 83
Original post by Streborylime
Unconditional in Model Design (Character and Creative Effects) :biggrin: I just finished sorting out my accommodation, anyone in Flat 24 in Maclean Court? :smile:

I'm not in Maclean Court but I am doing Model Design (Character and Creative Effects) :smile:
I'm doing Animation and Modelling. Is anyone doing the same course ??
Original post by Kthack
Erm, I applied for accommodation like 2 days after it was open to, and I haven't heard back, I don't know if that's normal or not?

I applied for mine like 3 months ago. I'm still waiting for mine. I think you have to get the grades first and then you are offer an accommodation once you have met the conditions. But it depends if you got a unconditional or conditional place.
I'm hoping to study Mass Communications in September, anyone else? :smile:
me too
Original post by Ellie312
I have a conditional offer from Herts for Children's nursing! Anyone else? x

Hi, I've been offered a conditinal offer for children's nursing too :smile:)) I've already met my conditions, just waiting for UCAS track to update.
Very excited to get started.

Has anyone received information on induction? would be really helpful to get a timetable on days in and out of uni x
Hi everyone, I will be studying Mathematics and Spanish in September and I am so excited!
Original post by Marissawilliams
So have I! I'll message you

Same here! Good luck with your skills test! :smile: X
Original post by missdla
I passed both of my QTS skills tests last Thursday so I am 100% in! I'm starting the Primary Teaching course this September :smile:
I'm really nervous but kind of excited, the entrance tasks to have completed by the time I start are already super long! But I'm sure it'll be fine... Haha

Well done! What are the tasks and were they sent to you? :smile: I'm starting in September too and I'm so excited! X
Hi everyone,

Thought we'd share some good news with you about the University!

A number of courses at the University of Hertfordshire have received excellent feedback from students in this year’s National Student Survey (NSS). Some courses, including International Business, Radiotherapy and Oncology and Physics and Astrophysics scored 100% in Student Satisfaction!

Also, the University of Hertfordshire is now ranked 21st in the UK for employment, the University has achieved the best employment rate of graduates in the east of England region - outscoring the whole of the Russell Group including the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge.

Remember you can get in touch with us via The Student Room, Facebook, Twitter or [email protected]!

We hope you join us in September at the University and we wish you all the best of luck for results day! If you want to find out about Clearing or Freshers' Week, you can do so on the University or Students' Union website!

Best Wishes,
Brad J
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi all, I will be studying Adult nursing in September anyone else doing this course
Original post by LittleDancerJane
Well done! What are the tasks and were they sent to you? :smile: I'm starting in September too and I'm so excited! X

I've applied for Primary Ed through clearing as I didn't think I was going to be able to start this year but a last minute change in plans means I don't have to wait another year! 😊 I have the grades and have passed the professions skills tests so it's just the interview to go now which I have next weekend! Any advice on what to expect would be great! I'll hopefully see you in September! 😊 x
Anyone studying Product Design (BA) seem to be the only one haha, also anyone at Schofield court?
i have an conditional. i have the grade i need but haven't yet received any information if i have been accepted yet. but other unis have responded. just not herforshire :s-smilie:
Reply 97
Hi there,

Just had an unconditional offer for Nutrition. I am a mature student and will be looking to rent privately. I don't know the area at all so any feedback on good locations to live would be great :smile:
Original post by secooke
Hi there,

Just had an unconditional offer for Nutrition. I am a mature student and will be looking to rent privately. I don't know the area at all so any feedback on good locations to live would be great :smile:

Nutrition is based on college lane, so to make life easier for you it would be better to live that side. however if you'd like newer accommodation behind de hav (with free shuttle between campus.). you can check most of the freshers Facebook pages, Let's SU (letting agent run by studnet union) or I know of a single room being available behind de hav, message me if you'd like more details as I know they are urgently looking for someone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doing Biomedical Science :redface:
Anyonee doing the same LOL, barely anyone does biomedical inthis forum thats going hertfordshire :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending