Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm really ill again and need some good films to watch Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    out of those films, the only ones I like are welcome (howcome theyve stopped showing it frequently on tv :|) and sing is king. I would also add some other akshay kumar comedies such as Houseful 1 (2 disliked) and de dhanna dan
    I love Houseful 1, it's so bad and good at the same time, it literally copies so many films
    They have replaced these films with films like Hero and Prem Ratan Dhan Payo instead :/
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    prem ratan dhan payo is another film ive been meaning to see. it seems that every time I want to record it on tv, something else is showing or I forget about it :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    prem ratan dhan payo is another film ive been meaning to see. it seems that every time I want to record it on tv, something else is showing or I forget about it :|
    Prem ratan is alright, the story is kind of ridiculous but in a good hilarious way. Though the songs can get a little annoying after a while, you might be able to find it online on daily motion or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    I feel like shite, make me feel better guys.
    Im sorry to hear that, i almost ALWAYS recomentd these movies but they are good( that is if you like the type)

Die Hard
    Dust-its a strange short movie
    Now you see me
    Now you see me 2
    Alice in wonderland
    Alice in wonderland and through the looking glass
    Sweeney todd
    Robin hood prince if theives
    Charlie and the chocolate factory (the one with johnny Depp) (its a classic)
    Fight club
    A little chaos
    Truly madly deeply
    Love actually
    Eye in the sky-it has hellen mirren AND alan Rickman so like aw yeah! (RIP Alan)

ReputationRep:
    Watch Memento and Primer back to back *makes head explode*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.