Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is it you in your avatar? You remind me of a beautiful friend of mine, you even sound like her in your posts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Is this it? I thought you supported UKIP for a moment there
    (Original post by fandom-queen)
    I'm depressed, not crazy.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :^_^:
    Amazing response. :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Omg. I just left you a VM telling you to read it. The fact you said that- means the absolute world to me. Have you read the one on antidepressants?

Tbph I am struggling right now. Even when I'm fine and not in a complete dip I still have ups and downs but generally I can deal with them. In a way I think it's good because I know the medication isn't completely suppressing stuff and just hiding how I feel. It's generally helping me to deal with how I feel.

Honestly keep being open, don't let anyone tell you that your problems are irrelevant or you should be happy. They are true to you and you have a right to be open about that.

Lots of love xxxx
    I hope you're okay now. It just makes me sick, the crap teenagers have to deal with, nowadays. I bet teens in the 1950s had better things to think about, but, I feel like the present generation revolves around looks, and unattainable ideals.

Let's talk to each other. I think, having someone to relate to, is the best person you could talk with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Is it you in your avatar? You remind me of a beautiful friend of mine, you even sound like her in your posts!
    Yeah, it's me. Thank you, I've recently been pretty down, so, it means the world to me!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's me. Thank you, I've recently been pretty down, so, it means the world to me!
    Pm me if you ever want to talk!

ReputationRep:
    I hope you're okay now. It just makes me sick, the crap teenagers have to deal with, nowadays. I bet teens in the 1950s had better things to think about, but, I feel like the present generation revolves around looks, and unattainable ideals.

Let's talk to each other. I think, having someone to relate to, is the best person you could talk with.
    There is just too much pressure and it's causing a disconnect between our social and cultural desires and our biological functions - this disconnect wreaks havoc with our delicate bodies and brains.

It's about trying to find the balance or even the best formula to just get by sometimes. I think that's where I'm at now.

Also honestly the fact you said that about my blog means so so much to me, because I keep thinking I should at least stop the blog or maybe even leave here altogether. I've been all over the place the last few days and to be candid this TSR attention, positive and negative, and partly induced by myself in the first place, is not really helping. I want to experience social connections which is why the jokey side of things on here really help me but I'm now unsure of who I am on here. Like i felt as though I was being me up until a point and my blog has been an excellent outlet and platform for my views but now I'm struggling with reconciling the depression and mania in my online character because the real me is starting to show through so this is no longer an escape or an opportunity to be sane; it's merely an extension of the insanity.

ReputationRep:
    You're so wonderful ToMH. I love that you are passing that vibe around.

ReputationRep:
    You're so wonderful ToMH. I love that you are passing that vibe around.
    Oh...that vibe?

ReputationRep:
    Oh...that vibe?
    The vibe of helping people and sticking together when we are all in our little basket cases. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    The vibe of helping people and sticking together when we are all in our little basket cases. :hugs:
    Oh I see, ofcourse in that case, you're very wonderful too!

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see, ofcourse in that case, you're very wonderful too!
    Lol. Now you get it. :yep:

Love you
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Thank you, sometimes, a shoulder to cry on is exactly what I need

I mentioned in that post too that people did say sometimes that I wasn't good enough. I just.....let them get to me.
    I know exactly what you mean - I'm in the same boat

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Jesus! You are indeed as beautiful as your voice sounded

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs:

You know you can also message me Andy whenever you need.

I want to be your friend and be there I just can't deal with the other type of attention rn if ygm?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    :hugs:

You know you can also message me Andy whenever you need.

I want to be your friend and be there I just can't deal with the other type of attention rn if ygm?
    Yeah I get ya - I'll try to tone down the flirting for you, can't guarantee any success cause you're that awesome but yeah.

I would message you and, but I've never been good at dealing with my emotions - I never think to talk to anyone because I don't wanna burden them and I wouldn't know where to start tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, I'm glad you understand, although, dw about it, I'm sure you're great. I'd be glad to talk to you about it

Jesus! You are indeed as beautiful as your voice sounded

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hah, there are many adjectives I would use to describe myself, but I don't think "beautiful" is one of them......
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Yeah, I'm glad you understand, although, dw about it, I'm sure you're great. I'd be glad to talk to you about it

Hah, there are many adjectives I would use to describe myself, but I don't think "beautiful" is one of them......
    Awww it's OK, like I just said to EW I'm not good at talking about my issues

Well I'm never wrong on these things

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awww it's OK, like I just said to EW I'm not good at talking about my issues

Well I'm never wrong on these things

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, well, as i said on an earlier thread, I'm baby faced AF. The reason why I don't wear makeup is because I look like a fishing kid playing with her mother's stuff.

You should talk though. The reason I did is because i don't know anyone on TSR, so it's easier

ReputationRep:
    I will, thanks.

P.S: You're REALLY pretty

ReputationRep:
    I will, thanks.

P.S: You're REALLY pretty
    It isn't me, although I deeply deeply wish it was XD

It is Kerry Washington/ Olivia pope A queen, my queen!!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.