The Student Room Group

A person with what profession would you most like as a partner?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
i want some nice asian russell group uni engineer or LSE graduate
Reply 81
For me, anything. As long as they are professionals. It is good when you two are both in the same level because you understand each other.
Anyone who likes to think about things.
I seem to have a subconscious thing for teacher types.
Be good if they did something different to me (different to health/medical sciences/psychology), so have more to talk about.
Original post by RonnieRJ
Let's get married next week Ayy

Sounds good to me. :wink: You wanna get married in Birmingham or? It's quite romantic. :colondollar: Sweep you off your feet.

We should hire that girl that thought photography was harder than the science A-levels as our photographer. :rofl:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Oh, no doubt - just hope she'd feel the same way about the job I've been doing, in the same spirit :smile:

:unimpressed:

Surely some of them (mother's side?) would try to be understanding and wouldn't shun you completely

Not what I was saying duck

A strong and dominant man taking her place :mmm: but yes,she would indeed,as long as i was happy and she was happy with my partner and how he treated me,she wouldn't mind a single bit

:curious: I too would like to leave the city,if you know what I mean :wink:

Hah good luck with that. I've always told you,we Arabs take honour and pride very seriously. I doubt my aunts or cousins would openly be accepting of me becoming a sharmuta(whore,prostitute word in Arabic)

Still,I'd love to just be a housewife
Don't mind as long as she's not an election manager for Donald Drumpf
Pole dancer for obvious reasons such as cleaning the banister staircase :wink:
A physiotherapist, so they could give me massages every day and get my joints back into place :redface:
Reply 89
Original post by Changing Skies

Veteran?
Original post by Josb
Veteran?

Veterinary surgeon :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anything so long as I they are doing real work. I am a man but I expect them to be contributing, if they expect me to pay and want a piss easy job that pays peanuts, then i'm sorry but im not gonna be bust my ass for you.
A science based career would be the best but a musician, artist or actress would be nice too :smile:
University (or Hogwarts) Professor. A scholarly, distinguished, accomplished gentleman.
Reply 94
Original post by Gryffindorian
University (or Hogwarts) Professor. A scholarly, distinguished, accomplished gentleman.

preferably ravenclaw :wink:
Reply 95
Original post by luminarychild
A science based career would be the best but a musician, artist or actress would be nice too :smile:

so basically u really don't care what they are lol
Original post by MevMev
preferably ravenclaw :wink:

You know I date a Ravenclaw! Check my About Me thing :wink:

Ravenclaw men are the best. So sophisticated and intellectual.
I think probably Lawyer or something to do with finance would be my ideal choice.

My less desirable are women who work in the area of cosmetics, make-ups, anything which has to do with looks.
Reply 98
Original post by Gryffindorian
You know I date a Ravenclaw! Check my About Me thing :wink:

Ravenclaw men are the best. So sophisticated and intellectual.

yeah lol just like me :smile:
but i wouldn't mind gryffindor- u know bold and brave and all that :wink:
Original post by MevMev
so basically u really don't care what they are lol

Meh. I just want a girl who I find attractive like no other, who is sweet, caring and someone who I can get along with :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending