Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Blog of a Social Anxiety Disordered man: The rise of the "the man who cuts throats" watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Most of TSR has :teehee:
    Sigh, yes, very good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Most of TSR has :teehee:

Actually NOBODY has.

And you will be the last person to

Delusion not desperation 2016.

ReputationRep:
    apronedsamurai Hey!
    I see I was tagged in the first post, but it never showed up in my notifications, so I had no clue you made this blog
    So I just read all your posts just now, and they are brilliant!

You write them so well like a good narrative. I would deffo buy your audiobooks if you made any
    But not in the Bane voice, that would make me laugh :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    apronedsamurai Hey!
    I see I was tagged in the first post, but it never showed up in my notifications, so I had no clue you made this blog
    So I just read all your posts just now, and they are brilliant!

You write them so well like a good narrative. I would deffo buy your audiobooks if you made any
    But not in the Bane voice, that would make me laugh :lol:
    awww thanks hon

Maybe I WILL make an audio version :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apronedsamurai)
    awww thanks hon

Maybe I WILL make an audio version :P
    Yay!! :woo:

You know I'm looking forward to it!

I don't even know what to say. Even though I don't know you, I feel proud, proud that you are incredibly strong, you found peace in all the madness and that is truely, truely admirable.
    Keep up the good work and hope you have a good day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    I don't even know what to say. Even though I don't know you, I feel proud, proud that you are incredibly strong, you found peace in all the madness and that is truely, truely admirable.
    Keep up the good work and hope you have a good day.
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment

I'll be posting another post soonish

ReputationRep:
    xxxx

apronedsamurai this is a really sweet post, I like it :yep: :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    apronedsamurai this is a really sweet post, I like it :yep: :five:
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    PRSOM. Loved this post. So different. Thanks for quoting me and looking forward to more!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    PRSOM. Loved this post. So different. Thanks for quoting me and looking forward to more!
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Over the years I have cultivated my own belief system, attempting to provide my fractured mind with some notion of structure and direction. In short, the "essence of being a gentleman." It is as follows.

Humility

I must not strut, preen or peacock in the pursuit of vanity, nor be prideful in speech, thought or deed but know my place in the context of the universe and be grateful for it.

Generosity

I shall not hoard or unnecessarily accumulate either money or title, nor become unduly fixated on the baubles of station, but will give freely of time and compassion to home and kin.

Pride

I will be proud of my heritage and ancestry, take solace and comfort in my lineage, and never doubt myself nor home nor kin.

Courtesy

I am grateful for the gift of courtesy. I shall speak calmly and nobly even to and of my foes, and speak neither harsh nor cruel word. For even a single kind word can defuse the harshest of temper and sharpest of tongue.

Justice

The law is a shield and not a sword, and law without mercy is tyranny. I must conduct myself without arbitration or alienation, seeking only balance within the law.

Daring/

I must not quail at unseen threats nor tremble at foes ahead, nor disguise myself behind the mask of cautious counsel, for only the bold are rewarded,

Gallantry

Whether in conduct or speech, thought or deed, I will give of my attention freely and politely to women and defend them and their rights, and of my brothers, the same.

Valour

Fortitude and resilience are my operative words, anchoring me in times of fear and uncertainity.
    It feels as though these must have been taken from somewhere- it's awesome that you actually wrote them yourself

I particularly like the justice part - the law is a shield not a sword, and law without mercy is tyranny <---that's awesome! and so true!

Keep up the Good work samurai x

ReputationRep:
    Thank you
    You write so well it's actually beautiful to read. Feel like printing it out and putting it up on the wall... even though I'm not/ can't be a gentleman :lol:
    But you are! You awesome human being :awesome:
    Also
    If you don't write a book, about some fantasy world like LotR, I will be hugely disappointed. And WHEN you write this book, I best get the first copy :lol: :yes:

Over the years I have cultivated my own belief system, attempting to provide my fractured mind with some notion of structure and direction. In short, the "essence of being a gentleman." It is as follows.

Humility

I must not strut, preen or peacock in the pursuit of vanity, nor be prideful in speech, thought or deed but know my place in the context of the universe and be grateful for it.

Generosity

I shall not hoard or unnecessarily accumulate either money or title, nor become unduly fixated on the baubles of station, but will give freely of time and compassion to home and kin.

Pride

I will be proud of my heritage and ancestry, take solace and comfort in my lineage, and never doubt myself nor home nor kin.

Courtesy

I am grateful for the gift of courtesy. I shall speak calmly and nobly even to and of my foes, and speak neither harsh nor cruel word. For even a single kind word can defuse the harshest of temper and sharpest of tongue.

Justice

The law is a shield and not a sword, and law without mercy is tyranny. I must conduct myself without arbitration or alienation, seeking only balance within the law.

Daring/

I must not quail at unseen threats nor tremble at foes ahead, nor disguise myself behind the mask of cautious counsel, for only the bold are rewarded,

Gallantry

Whether in conduct or speech, thought or deed, I will give of my attention freely and politely to women and defend them and their rights, and of my brothers, the same.

Valour

Fortitude and resilience are my operative words, anchoring me in times of fear and uncertainity.
    Spoiler:
    Show

New update
    Not enough reps to give you honestly
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PROSM!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    You write so well it's actually beautiful to read. Feel like printing it out and putting it up on the wall... even though I'm not/ can't be a gentleman :lol:
    But you are! You awesome human being :awesome:
    Also
    If you don't write a book, about some fantasy world like LotR, I will be hugely disappointed. And WHEN you write this book, I best get the first copy :lol: :yes:
    naw Joker is getting first copy. Him and Bane can duke it out who gets it first

ReputationRep:
    naw Joker is getting first copy. Him and Bane can duke it out who gets it first
    Not before Batz33Man steals it first
    Spoiler:
    Show
    btw have you seen this :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    x

ReputationRep:
    I... Love it

also in Batman: The Killing Joke

MARK HAMIL IS THE JOKER AND KEVIN CONROY IS BATMAN IM DYING IOFOFFAOIJFDPOQKPO

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.