Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pompey4)
    Thank you very much Fembas. Am sure by the grace of God, you shall receive a good news very soon.
    Hi Fembas, I just received a message about shortlisting from Keele. Have u?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Fembas, I just received a message about shortlisting from Keele. Have u?
    Yes I have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fembas)
    Anybody hoping to hear from Keele University?
    Hi fembas. Did James Fox of Newcastle reply you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi fembas. Did James Fox of Newcastle reply you?
    No He hasn't

ReputationRep:
    Hi everybody. My EAS at kent has changed from nominating agency 1 to CSC. That makes it 3. I guess the IELTS helped me, because I was able to obtain unconditional offers in all Uni's i applied to. I think they will only nominate unconditional top notch applications. good luck to everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations

ReputationRep:
    congrats pompey4

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations and best of luck pompey4.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who has been contacted by Leeds or Durham? Or any update on EAS for these universities?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syed Usama Aziz)
    Anyone who has been contacted by Leeds or Durham? Or any update on EAS for these universities?
    Thanks everyone. Am sure the good luck will spread around. Hi Syed, do you presently work in the renewable energy sector

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fembas)
    congrats pompey4
    Thank you very much fembas. Have u heard from newcastle bro?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much fembas. Have u heard from newcastle bro?
    Noting from Newcastle.

I pray to make keele's final list. With them I will be just fine

ReputationRep:
    some universities handle nominations i.e no need for adviser, these universities will contact applicants latest july. congrats pompey!

ReputationRep:
    hello guys...have been following this thread in silence...jus thot i shld say congrats to pompey...yu really must be an academic genius..3 nominations!!!if it was possible i wld have asked yu to give me one of your offers...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdee)
    some universities handle nominations i.e no need for adviser, these universities will contact applicants latest july. congrats pompey!
    July is pretty far. I believe all schools should make contact by April ending. CSC will then reach out for confirmations thereafter.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats pompey4. Where u from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Larrie16)
    Congrats pompey4. Where u from?
    Hi Larrie16. Am from Nigeria. What about u? and which schs did u apply to?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone. Am sure the good luck will spread around. Hi Syed, do you presently work in the renewable energy sector
    Hi pompey4, No I do not work in the renewable energy sector. I am a recent graduate.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Larrie16. Am from Nigeria. What about u? and which schs did u apply to?
    Nigeria, Leeds and Glassgow. What's your email bro? I would like to have some private discussions with u. Congrats once again!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Larrie16)
    Nigeria, Leeds and Glassgow. What's your email bro? I would like to have some private discussions with u. Congrats once again!!!

Applied to University of Leeds and my EAS satus reads 'with csc'. What does that mean?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.