What is better natural beauty or make up beauty? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scnotcrazy)
    What do you think?
    is this even a question
    makeup is illusionary a 2 can go to a strong 8 very easily
    whereas natural beauty u see what there is

ReputationRep:
    Look, if you want me to make an effort for our date I will okay!
    yes please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stargirl489)
    It's funny how most of the people saying natural beauty are probably the same guys who obsess over celebrities and models like Megan Fox and Kim Kardashian for example who probably wear insane amounts of make up and get surgery done etc. So if natural beauty is so much better why do so many people consider these celebrities as their physically ideal woman. The truth is naturally beauty isn't better because only a small amount of people have it, and if every girl in the world ditched all their make up and went natural well some of your perceptions of women would be ruined anyways. So stop pretending that you don't like women with make up because that's bullsh-t.
    This is so true, I think I love you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mondvay)

a gif even :excited:
    How do you make gifs of yourself??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    How do you make gifs of yourself??
    did i accidentally post this here instead of the candid photo thread? :eek: haha i thought it just didn't post :lol: anyway, there's a site (and app if you're on iphone) called gifyo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Suppose so.

Natural beauty is exceptionally rare in females, it seems.. I don't think I've ever seen a girl who is confident enough to go on nights out/first dates with ZERO make up.
    Natural beauty:yep:

Fair enough - I don't wear make up on a night out and can't see that changing in the future tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Natural beauty:yep:

Fair enough - I don't wear make up on a night out and can't see that changing in the future tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    how often do you go out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    how often do you go out?
    Hehe rarely - about once a month?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mondvay)
    did i accidentally post this here instead of the candid photo thread? :eek: haha i thought it just didn't post :lol: anyway, there's a site (and app if you're on iphone) called gifyo!
    You're an example,look nice without makeup too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    You're an example,look nice without makeup too
    exactly see guys there's a beautiful natural right there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    There is only a small percentage of girls who actually look GOOD without any makeup, most look better with a little foundation, concealer, mascara and something on their lips...
    When guys say 'natural beauty' they don't realise there's makeup involved...
    I don't agree. I know a lot of naturally pretty girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Agreed
    I think it's a shame when some people choose to wear make up because they look so much better without it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stargirl489)
    It's funny how most of the people saying natural beauty are probably the same guys who obsess over celebrities and models like Megan Fox and Kim Kardashian for example who probably wear insane amounts of make up and get surgery done etc. So if natural beauty is so much better why do so many people consider these celebrities as their physically ideal woman. The truth is naturally beauty isn't better because only a small amount of people have it, and if every girl in the world ditched all their make up and went natural well some of your perceptions of women would be ruined anyways. So stop pretending that you don't like women with make up because that's bullsh-t.
    Why do people always say that? Idk, maybe it is because I know some very pretty girls that wear very little to no makeup?

That could be seen as a good thing tbh. Maybe guy would have more real expectations on beauty and would finally understand that we do not look like that photoshopped lady on a magazine cover and maybe they would appreciate natural beauty more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Agreed
    I think it's a shame when some people choose to wear make up because they look so much better without it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree, It's funny to be because the girls that I find attractive the most tend to be the ones that very very little to no makeup. The ones that cake it on everyday look fairly boring/average to me.

ReputationRep:
    I agree, It's funny to be because the girls that I find attractive the most tend to be the ones that very very little to no makeup. The ones that cake it on everyday look fairly boring/average to me.
    Agreed:top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well this is embarrassing, because I sometimes wear concealer if I get a small zit to cover it up.

So who am I to judge?

What ever makes you feel better about yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by London Top Dada)
    Well this is embarrassing, because I sometimes wear concealer if I get a small zit to cover it up.

So who am I to judge?

What ever makes you feel better about yourself.
    True

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't reply to your VM.

And tbh most girls look better with a subtle amount of make-up. When I am up close and I see blackheads on girl's noses, I find it a turn off, but a little bit of make-up usually cover those little imperfections. And it looks more aesthetically pleasing.:yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by London Top Dada)
    I can't reply to your VM.

And tbh most girls look better with a subtle amount of make-up. When I am up close and I see blackheads on girl's noses, I find it a turn off, but a little bit of make-up usually cover those little imperfections. And it looks more aesthetically pleasing.:yes:
    Why's that?
    I never said that lol, I just said there are lots of very naturally pretty girls.

Well not every girl has blackheads...I don't have any...But I do understand what you mean. A little bit of makeup can brighten up anyone's face.

ReputationRep:
    Why's that?
    I never said that lol, I just said there are lots of very naturally pretty girls.

Well not every girl has blackheads...I don't have any...But I do understand what you mean. A little bit of makeup can brighten up anyone's face.
    True not every girl has bad skin and blackheads, some don't really need the make-up they naturally have nice complexions.

So I know what you mean.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.