DWP Work Coach

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigFatVegan83)
    Did yours jump straight to that or did it say 'application under review' first?

Don't be disappointed by a reserve list - Ive had two jobs with the civil service and both were from reserve lists 😊
    Thanks for that. It seems all go to reserve why they sort offers if you have passed the standard at this stage. Happy with my feedback though.

Interview feedbackSelection exercise 1CompetencyRatingCommentsManagin g a quality service6Strong example demonstrating all behavioural indicatorsMaking effective decisions7Excellent example showing the implementation of a complex attendance management process which resulted in significant improvements6Showed a good level of IT knowledge and examples of how he has applied this in a work place and shared knowledge with others4Acceptable example could have been developed with more focus on his own actions and his personal impact on the situationOverall ratingOverall commentsStrong candidate who presented his competencies confidently

ReputationRep:
    No change on my account. What area was you saimia, sorry you didnt get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Filedundermisc)
    No change on my account. What area was you saimia, sorry you didnt get it
    I applied within Central Manchester - Moss-Side / Rusholme / Chorlton & Didsbury

ReputationRep:
    provisional offer for manchester ! YAY

ReputationRep:
    Well done memoryfish!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to you guys who've got an offer and good luck to those who didn't this time round😀

Has anyone who applied to London offices heard anything??

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who applied in Wales heard anything?

ReputationRep:
    Nothing for me, im london

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else still not had any update?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone from Birmingham or Black Country heard anything??

ReputationRep:
    Still nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing!!!

ReputationRep:
    No news as of yet. Has anybody who recieved the pension questionaire been rejected?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Nothing for me, im london
    Do you have the pension questionnaire? Trying to work out how many have it vs how many have an offer.

I've also got nothing, although I was told on the day that the start date is the Tuesday 31st May and I'm wondering if anyone else was told this? I didn't ask and they'd told me along with salary and training information.

ReputationRep:
    Black Country has published their feedback

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from East Anglia or Kent?

ReputationRep:
    Well done to everyone with offers. I am on the reserve list for two regions in Scotland, heard back on Friday afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaSal)
    Do you have the pension questionnaire? Trying to work out how many have it vs how many have an offer.

I've also got nothing, although I was told on the day that the start date is the Tuesday 31st May and I'm wondering if anyone else was told this? I didn't ask and they'd told me along with salary and training information.
    I do have the pension details. What areas did you pick? I was annoyed you couldn't pick particular jobcentres. No mention of start date but seems unrealistic as usually people have to serve 4 weeks notice.

ReputationRep:
    I do have the pension details. What areas did you pick? I was annoyed you couldn't pick particular jobcentres
    I presume everyone must have them then, before I got attachments early and then I got an interview so I'm hoping its the same this time.

I picked South West and South East as due to where the new home is, it's a nightmare to get to North London but I'm starting to wonder if I shot myself in the foot.

ReputationRep:
    No mention of start date but seems unrealistic as usually people have to serve 4 weeks notice.
    I have no 4 weeks notice as I already handed mine in.

How many people got told a start date?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.