Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    The mad dolla that I'd quite like to blow :flute: as I earn
    It's okay hun. There's easier ways to get promotions x. Just use that drive that's gotten you a Cambridge offer.

(Original post by I took ur girl)
    Don't you get tired or annoyed, of having to do deal with the hooligans and constant chanting of the fans when you are trying to chill in peace?

And all you hear is "United, United, United". "Come on you Reds".
    It's not bad actually . Just annoying if I'm trying to get public transport.

I grew up in Croydon and Brixton actually before moving overseas for a few years so I know south London a bit. I still visit.

ReputationRep:
    What part of Essex do live in?
    Redbridge

(Original post by Kvothe the arcane)
    It's okay hun. There's easier ways to get promotions x. Just use that drive that's gotten you a Cambridge offer.
    Smh
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Smh
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Aw I'm a particular case lol, I just like learning languages xD I'm fluent in french' english, arabic, I understand german, I'm currently learning Czech, and in 2/3 years I think I'll learn Russian
    But if you ask where are the toilet here, people will be like "euhh .. Euh hello ! Euh caneuh you reeepeeeet pleeez ?

Paris is amazing ! Didn't you take the metro ? Buses are not that great, but metro is more used.
    And people are not rude.. We Parisian are just really stressed and pressed :innocent:
    Nah, the metro in Paris is okay I guess. I mean it's not as well developed as the tube in London, but even so, people in Paris are so aggressive you have to push your way to a seat and no-one has any manners, they don't say "pardon" or "excuse me" they just barge right pass you to a seat. But they probably knew I wasn't from Paris judging by how I dressed, people from Paris aren't very nice to outsiders like me.

ReputationRep:
    NW London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Redbridge
    No, Redbridge is a borough, I said what part of Essex, not Borough?:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I knew someone would get the wrong impression :rolleyes: No, I dont live with the chavs.
    which town from essex

Nah, the metro in Paris is okay I guess. I mean it's not as well developed as the tube in London, but even so, people in Paris are so aggressive you have to push your way to a seat and no-one has any manners, they don't say "pardon" or "excuse me" they just barge right pass you to a seat. But they probably knew I wasn't from Paris judging by how I dressed, people from Paris aren't very nice to outsiders like me.
    Mmmh I don't agree at all.. Where exactly have you been ? Parisian do like tourists !
    And btw if you're trying to have a seat in the metro yeah you're not from there :lol: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Aw I'm a particular case lol, I just like learning languages xD I'm fluent in french' english, arabic, I understand german, I'm currently learning Czech, and in 2/3 years I think I'll learn Russian
    But if you ask where are the toilet here, people will be like "euhh .. Euh hello ! Euh caneuh you reeepeeeet pleeez ?

Paris is amazing ! Didn't you take the metro ? Buses are not that great, but metro is more used.
    And people are not rude.. We Parisian are just really stressed and pressed :innocent:
    I did find Parisans quite rude (not all ofcourse, the younger ones were very friendly and nice).

I absolutely love the French language it's incredibly sexy.
    You are amazing, I am so envious of people that can speak multiple languages.

GeorgiaSwift also speaks loads of languages!!

ReputationRep:
    And Redbridge is also a town :rolleyes:

You need to know them endz fam :toofunny:

(Original post by hezzlington)
    I did find Parisans quite rude (not all ofcourse, the younger ones were very friendly and nice).

I absolutely love the French language it's incredibly sexy.
    You are amazing, I am so envious of people that can speak multiple languages.

GeorgiaSwift also speaks loads of languages!!
    I agree that older people are rude, I mean as you're not used to such a behavior yeah it's rude :/

Haha thank you :3

Yes I know (I don't know her but I'm following her and I noticed that )

ReputationRep:
    Croydon

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    which town from essex
    Yeah, as if Im gonna give that away here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kvothe the arcane)

It's not bad actually . Just annoying if I'm trying to get public transport.

I grew up in Croydon and Brixton actually before moving overseas for a few years so I know south London a bit. I still visit.
    Yeah i can imagine, I was once on a train fully packed with West Ham fans, it was a nightmare.:lol:

Oh really! did you like it in South West London, what made you move, was it the expenses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    And Redbridge is also a town :rolleyes:

You need to know them endz fam :toofunny:
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    Oh I was going to meet you....colchester bound

ReputationRep:
    Come on let's be realistic, do you honestly believe I am going to hunt you down if you told me what area you lived in?

You are very delusional my child.:console:

ReputationRep:
    I'm kind of conflicted about it really. I live in North London and find the constant noise and rowdiness to be a bit stressful, but I'm fortunate enough to live in an area which is quite nice and green. I often hate using the bus but I am kind of forced to because I cannot keep a car and find the general standards of driving in my area to be absolutely appalling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    Oh I was going to meet you....colchester bound
    Thats quite far but still, it would be so cool

Come on let's be realistic, do you honestly believe I am going to hunt you down if you told me what area you lived in?

You are very delusional my child.:console:
    Its happened before

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.